ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105985
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

A Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Blue/Yellow/Red. It's broken now, a decade on, but the memories were fantastic.

Oblitr8
Oblitr8
162 posts
Nomad

My first system was a PS2, I have a 360 now though

The 360 is WAY better

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

my first game station was a Play station.... yep the very first one later i got a sega then for y sixth birth day i got a PS2 then for my 9th birthday i got my dads old Xbox and gamecube. Now i am a Xbox Kinect

TheFirstCitizen
TheFirstCitizen
11 posts
Nomad

My first was a playstation, then a Ps2, a Wii, and then a PS3.

DewDrops
DewDrops
2 posts
Nomad

Lol, my first game system was a GameBoy Color... I don't know what color though, but I had it until I dropped it on the ground. -3-

TheFirstCitizen
TheFirstCitizen
11 posts
Nomad

Well, if we're including hand-helds, it was Playstation, Gameboy Advanced, PS2, Wii, PS3 & PSP.

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

Mine was Gamecube aswell I miss old times :/

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

My first was gameboy advance. Man, back then it was SO COOL!!! Now today people say it's equal to dust bunnies >

ComBaT_AppLee
ComBaT_AppLee
4 posts
Nomad

Mine was the Gamecube when I was in 3rd grade i think. My first game was spiderman 2. Boy do I miss my gamecube. my favorite game for it was probably Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon.

F3tts4u
F3tts4u
4 posts
Nomad

my first game system was a nintendo NES, after a few hours of gaming your hands hurts because of this unhandly rectangular controllers but i still love to play with this

ChainsxApples
ChainsxApples
5 posts
Nomad

The Nintendo 64... Good times.

Lumberjack86
Lumberjack86
10 posts
Shepherd

My first was the NES and i have had almost every console since except xbox. I really wish the Dreamcast would have came out sooner so it would have been more popular and the Gamecube was garbage wish i never bought it.

ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

play station. oh how fun.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

my first game system was a SNES. oh... i have so good memories playing super mario bros. with my friends. =)

Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

my first game system was PS2

Showing 316-330 of 584