ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105920
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
eagle100
eagle100
4 posts
Peasant

My firsts systems were the Supernitendo and the Gamecube.
Ahh... good times.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Mine was the first nintendo ds that came out, I got it in california when I was visiting for christmas.

hoodyyuan
hoodyyuan
4 posts
Nomad

I am forever saying that its difficult to get quality help, but here is my honored to see this post. And also, I found the related website//www.kidsplay123.com/learning-games/ about learning games for kids.

cheetoh96
cheetoh96
1 posts
Bard

I've come up through the ranks. Atari Pong (40 years old on 9/20), Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Ninetendo, Gameboy, Ninetendo 64, PC, Sony PS 2, and of course Ninetendo Wii.

KayHai
KayHai
13 posts
Peasant

Mine was the super nintendo. It was my brothers, I wasnt even born when that thing came out. It was such a beast, I used to watch my brother and sister try to play zombies ate my neighbor and they never really got very far.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

my first game system was playstation then i wanted to play tekken 3 so then ps2

ArmorCrisis
ArmorCrisis
15 posts
Nomad

First Game system was Gameboy Color

credop
credop
38 posts
Nomad

Commodore 64 i beleive. A beautiful machine which i hated so much. Thought it was awesome until i moved swiftly into the other consoles of the time and realised it was awful.

TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

My first Console
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
##########################
The first Nintendo DS, oh boy I loved it.
Playing Mario, nintendogs and pokemon as a kid makes me lookback when I daydreamed and had fun, now my parents are split up and I have school everyday.

Foli123
Foli123
8 posts
Peasant

gameboy advanced SP

wolffflak88
wolffflak88
2 posts
Nomad

Sega Mega drive or also known as Sega Genesis.

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

my first was a PS2.when my dad was young he played it but now he play's PC.So he gave it to me.But now i play PS3 :P

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

gba sp

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

playstation if i remember it right

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

my first ever was a N64 because it came out when i was 4. but now, being a video game afficionado, i own an Intelevision, an Atari, a NES, a SNES, a SEGA Genisis, SEGA Dreamcast, N64, PS1, Gamecube, PS2, xbox, PS3, xbox 360, and a wii. not to mention my plethora of handheld gaming systems.

Showing 466-480 of 584