ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105820
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
sk8tergurl
sk8tergurl
25 posts
Nomad

Mine waz a game cube that waz da bomb back then!!! im only 14 thiugh

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

The first game system owned in the family while I was born? Or the first one I received myself? The former was the NES, while the latter was the Original Game Boy. You know, the giant Geiger Counter that required 4 AA batteries and had poor scanning. It was big energy waster, but the games that it had back then were too great to pass up--Link's Awakening, SML 1&2, and, most recently before I received the Game Boy Color, Pokemon Red.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Ah, the Dreamcast. Chock full of awesome games, like Power Stone, Sonic Adventure, and Tokyo Extreme Racer 2. It's too bad I don't use it anymore, maybe one day I just pull it out of its hiding spot and play it again.

BluePortal
BluePortal
69 posts
Nomad

The original gameboy. No colour or anything.

My Dad gave it to me. I still play it occasionally.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

I had the Game Boy Color, with red, blue, and silver Pokemon. I also had Pong and this pinball game that I was obsessed with.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

the game boy color

DarknessArize
DarknessArize
9 posts
Nomad

My first game system was a Nintendo 64. My favorite game on there was Goldeneye: 007. I still own the system and play it once in a while!

Zarroc
Zarroc
10 posts
Nomad

N64 was the first game system I owned. Best game was Super Smash Brothers. The first system I played on was my friends NES. Duck hunter, lol still makes e laugh when I think about that game

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I remember that one of the firsts game systems was a Game Boy and I used to play Pokemon on it all the time and big part of my friends had it too (I don't remember what was my first game exactly). I had a PS1 too and I thought it was one of the best things in the world when I got it. I used to play Speed Racer on it.

HMFan814
HMFan814
8 posts
Nomad

My first system was the Super Nintendo...I still get it out to play sometimes.
The rise of the Wii made it possible to play the games without having to deal with the problems old tech. causes, so that was good.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

PS2! But then I got addicted, and my Dad smashed it with a hammer.

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

Nintendo.Not Nintendo 64.Just plain out Nintendo

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I think my first game system was the first Play Station. I then moved onto to PS2, then DS, and then DSi.

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

my 1st was a game boy adavnce sp

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

my 1st game was super mario bros 3. and my second was donkey kong

Showing 121-135 of 584