ForumsGamesYour first game system...

597 65491
jordanx120
jordanx120
44 posts

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 597 Replies
Lovely7890
Lovely7890
120 posts

The first system I have ever played was the snes or supernintendo after that I went on to play other nintendo stuff now i play xbox 360 however.

Orvey
Orvey
11 posts

i guess playstation but it wasnt mine i OWNED a playstation two after that but that was at least a month after i gave the first one to its owners

dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts

The first game system I played was a ps1. i could only do it if i cleaned a bunch. i was six. The first system i ever owned was a PS2. I was eight i think. i loved it. good old star wars...

farrowking37
farrowking37
613 posts

mine was the saga, might of been the saga saturn idk because i was like 4 when i got it. i only had 3 games. and 2 of them sucked.

Shiningblood
Shiningblood
14 posts

i think mine was like the 2nd version of the gameboy, or its a gamecube.

Hexusoft
Hexusoft
3 posts

Mine was the N64. I remember we had it when i was 3 and we still have and. And like over 50 games.

sambam
sambam
456 posts

I had the Nintendo 64. Only had 10 games or so but i beat super Mario 64 which took until I was 8. I loved it but now I think it's boring... I'm gonna sell it.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,461 posts

I had the Nintendo 64. Only had 10 games or so but i beat super Mario 64 which took until I was 8. I loved it but now I think it's boring... I'm gonna sell it.

Blasphemy. Over a decade later I view the N64 as the BEST system ever built. Consider it's library, and the game play of most of those games. Mario 64 is one of the top games ever, along with several other N64 titles. I digress.

First system ever?

Brace for impact....SEGA GENESIS!
Ai42
Ai42
2 posts

My first was a PS2, and I've still got it, but don't use it much

BanjoMacpherson
BanjoMacpherson
39 posts

The NES when I was four. Came in a huge box with the gray zapper, power pad, system, two controllers, and a cartridge with Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, and World Class Track Meet. Nostalgia is a drug!

fooey
fooey
2 posts

my first system i ever played, was my dad's old nes, we played ninja gaiden. but the first system that was ever mine, was a ps2, we played ssx tricky. i still have both of those systems and play them regularly.

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts

Mine was the Playstation 2. Then the Wii then Xbox 360 and now the Playstation 3 . Out of all the PS3 is the best.

letsplaynow1
letsplaynow1
11 posts

Atari 2600. Yeah, I know I'm old.

SemperFIN
SemperFIN
37 posts

Playstation 1 was my first game system.
Here are my first games... kinda hard to remember.

G-Police
Porsche Challenge
Some Formula game... don't remember the name...

Playstation 1 was awesome... Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the dragon... and other great games.

(I bought Crash Bandicoot 3 from Playstation Store ,cause it so **** good!)

-SemperFIN

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts

my first was a PS1 it was pretty awesome at that time

Showing 151-165 of 597