ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 106013
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

My dads SNES.I remember playing the original Mortal Kombat on it.

Raz179
Raz179
19 posts
Nomad

N64

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

That would be the SEGA Genesis I got when I was two, along with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the first game. I still have that SEGA Genesis, I don't play it often but its still fun when I do.

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

My first game system was a Commodore 64. Those were the good old days.

nielsversavel
nielsversavel
108 posts
Nomad

My first system was a Wii... I never played any video games before

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

The PS1.I still have it but its useless now.

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

My first computer was a Texas Instruments TI-99 4/A, my first game console was an Atari 2600.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

NES, I also had the Original Gameboy but I didn't get one until quite a bit later.

For a while, my only gameboy game was Tetris. Back than, the only way to play Tetris "Mobile" was to clunk around the large gameboy. We didn't have a downloadable one on our phones.

I didn't really care about mobile game anyway UNTIL Kirby's Dreamland 2 AND pokemon Blue - By the latter I already had the gameboy pocket. I don't remember when Kirby's Dreamland 2 came out so I might have had to use the original gameboy for that.

Of course I had Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. First video game I played and still my favorite to this day

misterjscape
misterjscape
21 posts
Nomad

I think a gameboy color

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Mine was a GameBoy advance Sp then a ds and I lost my gameboy now I have a Wii but want a Kinect.

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

mine was a supernintendo which led to my love of videogames and the countless amount of money spent on playing them.

titanium910
titanium910
11 posts
Nomad

Mine was a PS2(original big version). My first two games I got on the same day. It was the first Ratchet and Clank and the first Jak and Daxter. Funny thing is, I still have all 3 things!

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Mine was the original Playstation.

MasterAwsuko
MasterAwsuko
74 posts
Nomad

Game Boy Color. Oh, Pokemon Red. Oh, the memories we shared. Santy Clawz had to come and take you and my GBC for a GBA. *sigh*

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

When pokemon Gold came out, I refused to sleep until I beat the Elite 4

At 5 in the morning the next day, they went DOWN!

Showing 16-30 of 584