ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105976
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

my first console was the sega mega drive. abd i still play it sometimes

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Not quite sure which was first, but it was either a Master System (complete with in-built Alex Kid ^^) or an NES. My Dad also had a Commodore 64 but I have no memory of ever playing on that

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

My first was a Gameboy Advanced. Actualy I started playing games on my cpu first but i dunno if you count that...

Thearmedgamer
Thearmedgamer
156 posts
Peasant

Mine was the SNES. I think I've got three of those things around my house, each with their own set of technical problems

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

my first game system was my ding dong. Man was it fun to play with.

Malhou
Malhou
4 posts
Nomad

Sega Genisus and Sega Gamegear. I still have both in prime condition. My dad still has his first Atari in the basement though. Awesome thing to boot up during the holidays.

cawcaw
cawcaw
1 posts
Nomad

Oh My Gosh... I feel so Old!

My First gaming system was a IBM PC jr.
It was ment for more than just gaming, but it was little more than just a box that entertained my need for electronic joy. "ah, the good ol days." indeed...I was in first grade and the year was 1983.

I was 12 when the nintendo gameboy came out ...I think.
Hard to tell since I was learning how to surf then, not to into gaming till Gran Turismo came out on the PS1. I've been a Sony fan ever since having had every iteration of the Playstation that's been issued (barring special and Limited production models, I'm not rich and I do have kids to feed!).

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

N64 when I was just a 2 year old, then a PS1 with NFS Hot Pursuit. I think before the PS1 I got a gameboy color with a crap load of pokemon. Then I got the gameboy advance, Then came my PS2 with Stunt Man and Mortal Combat. After that was my original Xbox with Halo 1. Then my laptop(I count that as a gaming system cause I have alot of games for it). Finally my iPhone.

saske283
saske283
9 posts
Shepherd

mine was the nintendo 64 and 1st game was donkey kong g64 :P

AeQuitas86
AeQuitas86
1 posts
Nomad

the Pong console ... found it in the addict when I was like 6 years old (belonged to my dad). Then got the sega 32 bit and now I'm playing on ps3 crazy if you think about it, in just 15 years the world of gaming has changed so dramatically. From playing mortal combat to playing ac3 and black ops

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

My first gaming system was the Sega genesis. I had a couple of Sonic games and a few other weird games. It was actually pretty fun to play.

HyperSpider
HyperSpider
6 posts
Nomad

Nintendo 64 was the first I played. It was my dad's. The first I owned was a PS1. Great memories on those consoles. Donkey Kong 64, Final Fantasy 8 & 9...

UnrealJosh
UnrealJosh
3 posts
Nomad

I think mine was a sega dreamcast when i was 6 or 7 (18 now)
dreamcast was really futuristic stuff back then thinking back. From there i got a playstation then gameboy then playstation 2 o boy my parents spoiled me. I try to keep away from consoles and stick with pc games now but just about every console game for the ps1/2 i've played it.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

The original Nintendo! I miss those days! :/

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

SUPER NINTENDO! Then I got a gamecube then I got a Wii then I got a PS3

Showing 76-90 of 584