ForumsGame WalkthroughsHint For Sonny, If You Don't Know ..

7 3571
KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

If you start getting stuck, or don't really feel like training/farming for what seems like minutes (ha .. ha) then just do the following:

- Go into your inventory
- Pick up any item/weapon with +stats on it
- Click the Green Ability tab on the bottom left
- && Drag the item over to the "+"'s for selecting stats.

When you click on the "+" (it doesn't matter which one) it will automatically add whatever + stats are on the item/weapon to your character. The item will disappear, but you will keep the stats permanetly, unless you re-spect.

I farmed the armor off of the paldin and eventually had my poison piercing off of the screen. (Don't feel like linking a screenshot, sorry )

Some might view this as cheating, but it got me through some tough times when I was too exhausted to train anymore.

If this is a duplicate, feel free to lock it.

• 7 Replies
KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Before I deleted my cookies, I had my character up to ~3000 strength. Got a little carried out with it, and decided to see if I could beat the Doctor in one hit. Never got around to it though.

But yeah, this cheat does take some of the fun out of the game, you've been warned.

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

Can I do that?

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

King, i doesnt matter regarding the abil thing, you can actually just click the options button and then calick anywhere in that area..

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

WAT IS THE POINT ID THIS?

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

AND WAT IS THE POINT IN THE STAT CHEAT

FreeRider2IsGr8
FreeRider2IsGr8