ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Friends list

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 10:27am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Is there someway in ag3 that you could add a way to delete more than one person at a time. It's really annoying having to just click the delete button next to every ones name and its a slow process. (i have a lot of friends that i have added and i want to delete some of them)

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 10:33am

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Well all that I could think of is a "delete all" button. Otherwise it would be hard to delete a specific group of people...

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 10:37am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Or like a little box to check next to there name and then press delete.

example: like on emails or friends on facebook there is a little box u check and then u can delete them.

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 10:53am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

yes, it just gets really annoying having all these ppl on my friends list idk y i added so many, and it takes way too long to just press one delete button then having to go back there and repeating it, so that feature i think should be added and i hope one of the mods/admins reads this and then asks for it to be done.

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 12:44pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

For now, you can right click on delete for each friend and click on "new tab" so you can continuously do the same action without having to load the same page. You can exit out of the unused pages afterwards.

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 1:37pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

that would still take a while freskenstein but better than wat i was doing

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 2:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

could someone tell me why when i delete a friend it takes me to there profile? but when i delete a favorite game it keeps me there?

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 4:40pm

Pazx

Pazx

6,125 posts

@OP, this would be extremely helpful for comments as well, so you could check a bunch of them then hit Delete.

could someone tell me why when i delete a friend it takes me to there profile? but when i delete a favorite game it keeps me there?

It's just the way it is.

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 4:44pm

samy

samy

5,043 posts

I've also encountered a problem in deleting people who's profiles no longer exist. It doesn't seem to be possible.

Multiple deletion of friends or comments would be helpful.

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 6:33pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

all in all it sounds like a simple check-n-delete system that should be added to all thing you can delete several of.

hmmm wierd

I've also encountered a problem in deleting people who's profiles no longer exist. It doesn't seem to be possible.

maybe a flag profile or error on profile button and then a fill out why. but that would be hard on the mods/ads. but that is off topic... i think there is a topic about that already!