ForumsNews and FeedbackFriends list

29 6234
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Is there someway in ag3 that you could add a way to delete more than one person at a time. It's really annoying having to just click the delete button next to every ones name and its a slow process. (i have a lot of friends that i have added and i want to delete some of them)

• 29 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

this is my only account

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

this is my only account

Really? *raises eyebrow* Just kidding... :P

But still it's probably a good thing to install such a feature... what do you think cormyn?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

keep in mind that once we build groups into AG3, the whole "make a dozen alternate accounts for all the groups in all the games you play" will be completely unnecessary.

Oh yeah, the groups thing. I'm totally looking forward to this. This shall be the day the BLT team will be formally and officially recognized!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

it is my only account now...after my other ones got banned XP

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I personally banned his other 2,368 accounts. (kidding)

Yeah, groups will alleviate a lot of the spam and duplicate accounts, I think. I'm pretty sure it'll be the first thing we tackle once we actually launch AG3 as the new web site in 2011.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

lol cormyn... that was funny the 2368 accounts

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

ah cormyn i love it when you get funny!! you make some of the best jokes and come backs!

uhm freakinstien BLT team is that Bacon,letuce, and tomato team? LOL XD realy what does that mean!? LOL

why do poeple make alternet acconts? ap would go to the wrong accont (well not in the forum games no ap) and it is just wierd... sorry but it is... (and if i say it is wierd it must be realy realy wierd!!!! LOL XD)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

i made some alternates for multiplayer games

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

ohhhh... shoot, ooops sorry! shot me dead! JK ,but why? just want to know why? is it some thing ya do in a forum game? i gesuss i have not used the forum games to much... i look from time to time to get a laugh! LOL.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Oh yeah, the groups thing. I'm totally looking forward to this. This shall be the day the BLT team will be formally and officially recognized!

Do I read this with a 'joking tone' to it, or with a 'god-like-tone' Freak? hehehehh... :P

You still haven't figured out what the name stands for, have you?! 0_o
If you figure it out, send me an email and we'll keep it a little more mysterious for now...
...untill we launch... *drums pounding* the "AG BLT Group"!

just want to know why? is it some thing ya do in a forum game? i gesuss i have not used the forum games to much...

It's not for forum games KyahcoSukaimasutae, but for the multiplayer games like 'Colony' for example... and here I stop talking about it, because it's something I know very little about and therefor completely not my topic... 0_o
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

its not a forum game its Exit path a online multiplayer game on here

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

its not a forum game its Exit path a online multiplayer game on here

So, just like I said... (check my post above yours) ...but this won't make him understand GhostOfMatrix... could you elaborate a little more to it?

This way I can secretly learn a little more about it too... but 'shhhh'... don't tell anyone!! LOL :P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

hmm...i made more cuz of clans...im in the ghost clan as u can see by my name...and i was also in the angels as angelofmatrix and horsemen clan as redhorseman... and i made a couple more accounts b4 i joined any clans because i couldnt come up with a good name.. but all of them got banned so this is my only one now

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

uhm freakinstien BLT team is that Bacon,letuce, and tomato team? LOL XD realy what does that mean!? LOL

Oh, the BLT thing was an inside joke to the 8th of November when Cormyn announced they were having a lunch break while they were testing to make sure Sword was good enough to "lunch". I blurted it out, and soon enough, 20 people were all thinking they were having BLTs for lunch, until Cormyn said they were just having pizza. The name stuck though, and so the 3 Closed beta testers were known as the BLT team...for some reason...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since we are off-topic and the name has been (mostly) answered, I believe this thread can be put to rest. There is a faster way to remove friends from your list, and that is to right-click, hit "new tab", and continue for every friend you want to remove. Delete all the unnecessary tabs afterwards.

Other than that, the team may or may not make it easier for friends to be removed. For example, it does not take an entire page refresh to update your account in AG3--you just click the submit button and a yellow box tells you it's updated and disappears, without any page refresh. With that being said, if it's considered, the friends on your list may be able to click individually without having to restart the page over and over again.
Showing 16-29 of 29