ForumsSupport ForumAll Mods plz look here!!!

6 2622
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok im a big fan of FreeRider2 and the contest profile you guys got going on is kinda worthless if no one is ever on it updating it. so ya it would be kinda nice if somone could go do that every now and then.
thx.

• 6 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I hear ya. We are kind of behind on stuff especially merits right now. So, let's turn this topic into something useful. If you have a specific idea for a FR2 contest then post it here and I'll review it. Then I will set it up on the mod-run profile and give the person who thought of it the credit and even they can participate. How does that sound?

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

sounds great. all that i was thinking is that maybe somtime a mod is on the computer they could check that real quick and update it. its kind of dumb when you have somthing like that that is never updated and when its over everyone wants to see who the winner is and you dont know who it was.
Another idea that i had was to have a small club of maybe 5 people who make a profile and take turns checking it and updating it and findin the winner. And i think that if there is a club for the FR2 contest's the members should be people that play FR2 a lot and know the difference between good and bad maps. so hopfully the Contest problem can be fixed and that it gets going the way it should.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Yes I agree. I have been waiting for some time now to see who the winner was, but it never got announced So if this does happen, do you mind informing me on this? I am a huge fan of free rider, and I have participated in many contests.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I wish that this could happen and we could participate in it but i dont hintk the mods would let us do this.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

free rider?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

What is this free rider contest profile? I would like to know because i am interested in free rider

Showing 1-6 of 6