ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 Calendar: December 14, 2010 -- yet another release date

142 32054
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Our next beta release, code named Falchion, will launch on Monday, December 6, 2010.

The standard times apply, and are all in Pacific Standard Time, which is where Los Angeles, California is. To convert it, you can visit this time zone site.

At 9am, I'll be marking all NEW beta registrations to receive their invite codes later in the day. Any beta registrations that come in after 9am will have to wait for our next release on December 20th.

We'll be doing lots of internal testing before we roll out any code to the live beta site, and as usual, I will post our progress on my twitter feed.

In the afternoon, when we feel the code base is tested enough, we'll send our next beta newsletter to ALL beta users. This newsletter will explain more about what we've been working on, what's in the new release, that sort of thing.

The newsletter Email you'll receive with your invite code will explain what we need from you as beta testers.

Once that newsletter is sent, I'll send out any invite codes for new beta signups up to 9am that morning.

It's important to note up front that several things will seem "missing" from the site, such as the forums, etc. This is to be expected, because we're rolling out the beta in phases where we add new features every two weeks.

The full details of what's going in the beta release, and what major pieces of the site are still missing will be detailed in the newsletter.

• 142 Replies
Showing 181-180 of 142