ForumsNews and FeedbackBanned?

8 3667
iliketowearflanal
iliketowearflanal
37 posts
Nomad

If banned in the past, can you make an AG3 account?

• 8 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

The user accounts from AG2 will migrate to AG3, so banned accounts stay banned.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

If you've been banned on AG2, you can still make an account no matter what. It's not like they can track your IP, heh, pfft, heh, heh... nothing.

banned accounts stay banned.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

you don't think they can track you ip address.....well they can they did it to me when i wouldn't listen and banned my ip address.. so they can ban u no matter what you do.:P

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

I dunno, I guess banned accounts would still stay banned. I pride myself on never being banned, much unlike my account on New Grounds. (I admit, I am ashamed of the atrocities I've performed on their BBS Forums; then again, so do all the other users!)

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

I don't think we need to learn about your adventures on NewGrounds...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

If you've been banned on AG2, you can still make an account no matter what. It's not like they can track your IP, heh, pfft, heh, heh... nothing.

Sounds like it's...a joke? Sarcasm maybe? Oh well, just for that:

I'm pretty sure, like all websites, the admins of AG can track a person's IP address to see if they are circumventing an account. Either way, making an alt because your first was banned is not a good idea...
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yah it is pretty easy to track or use some ones IP, hackers love to do it! they get to do all kinds of derty trick with your ip adress!

yah i thought if you made a alternet accont if you where banned you got perma-banned (premantly banned)? not to scary any one just saying ( to frank sorry for that one time i did not mean to scary the poor guy!)

Sounds like it's...a joke? Sarcasm maybe? Oh well, just for that:

nah you know 1337player! he love to hack all of your comeputer! XD JK only joking nah he would never. LOL
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

If you try to log into AG3 with banned AG2 credentials, it will fail.

Showing 1-8 of 8