ForumsWEPRhollywood stars under way to much pressure.

3 2609
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

I think that a lot of stars, singers and actors are under way to much pressure. They'll do something, and everyone will say, wow, that's stupid or some other negative comments. But when you think about it, lots of other average people do the same thing, but no one ridicules them as much. Stars are under way to much observation, i mean like people are always watching them, they hardly ever have time for themselves. I bet that most stars are just doing a job they love, but if they mess up, everyone seems to just look at their faults, not their good sides.
(sorry if the wording is a bit jumbled)

• 3 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Even though the way you have stated it is a little scrambled, I see what you are saying, and I concur. If a star yawns, some photographer will take the picture, give it to a magazine, and have some ridiculous headline to go with it. The media can be a very demented thing sometimes.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Exactly!!
Like that picture with Miley Cyrus, though I haven't seen it, the one where she is having a slumber party or watever, and they get a picture and make it sound wrong.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

You know, I'm sure those celebrities feel bad about being in the tabloids all the way to the bank. Half of them want the attention no matter if it's good or bad. If a celebrity really wanted the media out of their life, they could do it easily. They want the attention, or just don't care. I have no sympathy for them.

Showing 1-3 of 3