ForumsGamesCombat Tournament

5 4391
Ongokiller50
Ongokiller50
12 posts
Nomad

I wan't you all to know that game "Combat Tournament" I made
And I wan't you to play it AND RATE IT http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/554321

I Tryed to put on armorgame last 4 weeks and still nothing. So ya....

• 5 Replies
RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

I think this didn't make it because of some obscene language used in names. It's also not a very good game partly because all you do is spam buttons to win matches and the graphics are sub-par. I would rate this game a 2/10.

Ongokiller50
Ongokiller50
12 posts
Nomad

My Game is about Combing the Mess Out Of enemys with FAST PAced moves.
and amazing moves and the buttons make u feel the Flow of Speed. THATS Y its just Button Spams with different Direction.
Its To injoy the expression and fun.

And the Graphics are like that Because there's Mega Lag with detail stuff in the way. AGAIN I want To feel the speed of game Not How Good it looks. Thats y the Graphics suck.

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

I suppose it's a good game overall, but I don't like the fact that you just mindlessly mash buttons, no matter what you say, it's just a game where you mash buttons repeatedly.

You could also tone down the difficulty a bit, too hard in my opinion.

adhisurya
adhisurya
1 posts
Shepherd

i think its great.. but can you make it like Mortal Kombat.. where you make your own combos?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please don't post to threads that haven't been used for a long time. The last post in this thread is from four years ago and it is highly unlikely to read this thread.

Showing 1-5 of 5