Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Me too! How can I beat that?!?!

billibongusa
billibongusa
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks pyromanx, i finally beat it. couldn't find the "k" though.

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

I need help! The red area is so hard im going to cry myself to sleep! I need major help!

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

anyone knows what the metal pages are for?

Im guessing just more score for the end, as you see on your items % collected bit, if you get them all its just more points.
artemishunt0
artemishunt0
185 posts
Nomad

they are for a secret message at the end

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

I cannot find double jump. I'm in the second zone, the green one. I've been back through every room. I have the water proof, the dash, and the slide pack, but can't find double jump...

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

I found the double jump. But don't want to give spoilers. So if anyone still needs to know, message me.

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

The red zone was not that hard for me. Though I should add I took long enough and died enough that my final score was negative. Not that I care about my score, though admittedly that does give some replay value to the game. But I don't see why everyone is complaining about the red zone. The three robots died in only 3 tries, maybe 4.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

So how do you get the ord in the red zone? Where all of the yellow lasers are? They are protecting it and I don't see how to get it.

Darmanac
Darmanac
13 posts
Nomad

could someone explain me what are the K.O.L.M pictures that you see in the top of some rooms?

Kitten0902
Kitten0902
1 posts
Peasant

what do the metal plates spell?

Showing 16-26 of 26