ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Monthly Awards: Suggestion Topic

13 3342
Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

I think that Armor Games should have an awards section.

I could easily organize it with my leet basic HTML skills.

A seperate topic will be made this week if possible.

• 13 Replies
Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

That was pretty much spam. That's why I posted this thread, so I could get an opinion...

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

If you have a suggestion, the folks at the Support & Suggestions forum would be glad to listen.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I don't completely understand what you're trying to say. So you're saying that there should be an awards section that displays awards monthly? I have a question. Whos awards are going to be displayed? As in user awards or like games award?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Maybe award for most helpful, or something like that. If so, I think that was brought up in a different thread.
I think Tydus was trying to say that he would be glad to listen to the topic that you will make this week.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think badges (which there is a topic about them) would be a good idea. I do agree what our members need awards because so many people go unrecognized.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

People like SwitchFoot?

I could organize it as it was on another forum, (where I was the SAP (Sarcastic Awesome Person).

It would be in a stickied thread in The Tavern, perhaps?

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Maybe something like badges or merits, yeah, good idea Asherlee. But hte problem with that is, I don't believe that a voting system will work very well. Somehow it will get rigged by users who don't use the site properly, making friends, playing games and doing in a safe environment.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

i dont think its a good idea

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

We are aiming to do something stellar for our users, both Flash developers, gamers, and community contributors! I can't reveal anything quite yet but we want everyone to be recognized, even if they can't catch 100 Doeos.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Can you at least reveal around when it would come out?

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

I rather wait and see what it is, but I will be looking forward to this though; I may not be rewarded but the developers will. Hopefully make even more great games for me to enjoy, so it works out for all of us.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

My question would be whether such awards would be effective from that point on or retroactive.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I think this belongs here...

I would like to see some sort of recognition for people that make really good topics here on the forums, or for making topics that get X-amount of replies. But not for forums games or other such mindless topics. Maybe some for people that write really smashing walkthroughs.
Incase you did not notice, I am more for rewarding people that do a lot here on the forums than anything else.

Showing 1-13 of 13