ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215033
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I agree with the makig Raze 2 and it would be nice to have multiplayer. It would also be cool to have a ranking in the game to show how good you are against other players. Another thing that would be good is more game types like Capture the Flag.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

A few things:
1.Armorgames doesn't make most of the games on the site
2.You should tell the game developer by leaving a comment on their profile
3.Next time you make a thread about flash games, there is a forum for flash games

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

@wideloadbo10: Oblivior is right, this thread should have being made on the Flash Games section or he should have just left a message on JuiceTin profile.

Also if I'm not mistaken JuiceTin is planning to have a multiplayer in Raze 2.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Oblivior shut up and i want a raze 2 multiplayer that has level ups and more guns like Call of Duty.

you shut up read the rules and what joe listed
also, guns like COD?
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

uh this is the flash games section isnt it?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

uh this is the flash games section isnt it?

understand: mods do everything in secret they sneak around in black robes and control the strings on these threads (move them) and assassinate (ban) and silence (delete posts) people
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I heard somewhere that Juice Tin said he was working on Raze 2 already.

But I would suggest adding a Jeep, on some levels, so that it adds a little challenge.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Well,if anyone makes a Raze 2 game,i'm happy that's really good:3

tylerjones57
tylerjones57
86 posts
Nomad

raze 2 would be a awesome game to play

Necr0nexX
Necr0nexX
18 posts
Nomad

HELL YES on the multiplayer.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Zombies shouldn't have guns.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Campaign:Add a robot and zombie campaign.
Weapons:Maybe add a Laser Cannon,a Brain Driller and a Poison Gun.Also add a melee weapon.
Game modes:Add in Timed mode,Capture the Flag,Survival mode and Zero Gravity.(Everyone is upside-down)
Multi-player:Everyone wants this in Raze 2.Yes,add it.
Building Resources:Building resources?That is right!I suggest to be able to build towers,bases,medical centers and even a barracks.
Miscelleanous:Just some crazy ideas.Headshot explosions:When you get a headshot kill,the enemies head blows off!Traps:Lay one down and the enemy to trigger it will be hurt.Severely.Costumes:If you come up with costume ideas,please use them.I would like to see what you came up with!

will never gonna read that ya know, don't waste your fingers
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Realism mode: There will be food scattered around, and you can't grab shields or health (that's what food is for) or guns from holo things, you pick up the guns from dead people, and friendly fire is on completely.

will never gonna read that ya know, don't waste your fingers

They might.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

They might.

no, i never seen a game developer roaming the forums
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This is very long ago guys. About 3-5 months ago, the game developer of Raze did mark out the news. They will make it soon. But no news ever since. I'll try to find the thread he posted on.

Showing 1-15 of 186