ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215030
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
Erico27
Erico27
16 posts
Shepherd

Oh I really hope they make a raze2. I hate when a game is really good, and They say there will be a second one, and it never comes out.

Absolutelegend
Absolutelegend
5 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is being made right now. It says so by the creators of Raze 1 on www.kongregate.com. Hope this helped!

royalking134
royalking134
4 posts
Nomad

Raze demo guys check it out it's the real one made by jucy tin [url=http://files.juice-tin.com/Raze2Demo/]

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

multiplayer is what the first game lacked. it will be amazing to have multiplayer

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Did you not read the blog, the second one won't have multiplayer. This is becuase juice tin wants to test out the new engine

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

the second one won't have multiplayer

And he said if he makes a third one, that'll be the one to have multiplayer. Don't know if you've already read that but if you have, then this will be for everyone else.
dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

Love The first Raze, if they happen to make a Raze 2 somebody better inform me of its release.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

if they happen to make a Raze 2 somebody better inform me of its release.

They are making a Raze 2, and I'll be sure to let you know when it comes out.
dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

Guys!! I know there is a released demo ( search for it on google ) but is there an actual release date of Raze 2??

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Guys!! I know there is a released demo ( search for it on google ) but is there an actual release date of Raze 2??

Look at all the older posts for links to the demos and look at several posts I've made about the release date.
Andrew5816
Andrew5816
1 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, My name is Andrew, I am one of the creator of Raze 2,Oh actually, making Raze 2 a multiplayer game might take 2 years, but with more help, then it might be less than 1 and a half year. So I disagree on Raze 2 being multiplayer, I am Truely sorry.
Oh and this is the link for Raze 2 Demo:
http://www.raze2.net/raze-2-demo.html
Have A Nice Day to you all.

umbrella141
umbrella141
1 posts
Nomad

okay we need raze 2 to have multiplayer global play and i suggest a target practice mode for all weapons.
i also suggest a defence mode and create your own level mode

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I tried out that demo. It lags as much as the original when there's a lot of enemies.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

okay we need raze 2 to have multiplayer global play

Did you read the post right above yours? It will not have multiplayer.

I tried out that demo. It lags as much as the original when there's a lot of enemies.

Maybe it's your computer? I never have a lagging problem with Raze 1 or the Raze 2 demo.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Maybe it's your computer?

Probably. Vista sucks.
Showing 151-165 of 186