ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215052
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
hascho9
hascho9
4 posts
Nomad

There will be a raze 2 cause if you go on the first version and go on ABOUT RAZE and then go to the paragraph on other info it says this ( Raze has been in development for 1 year, a few features that did not make it into raze are planned for the SEQUEL, including upgrades, more player customizations, more dynamic levels, with interactive environment, custom weapon creation, and the possibility of ON-LINE PLAY.) CHECK FOR YOUR SELF

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

They have raze 2? Awesome! There should be online multiplayer so you can fight people from around the world. Also, in the quickmatch, 25 kills is nothing. The game goes too fast. You should make an option for like 100 max kills. Then the game will take longer and you will be more satisfied when you win.

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 is confirmed, but it is delayed because two games are coming out that are similar to Raze(one of them is Armor Mayhem I believe)

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Oh, well yeah it would be cool if they had a multiplayer option...the only thing is that the control sensitivity is pretty sensitive.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer would be a good feature but it must have good servers

royalking134
royalking134
4 posts
Nomad

They are not making raze2 because if they were it took already 2 years

jjw989
jjw989
1 posts
Nomad

put more weapons and costomizeable classes

imonarmor14
imonarmor14
1 posts
Nomad

yah totally make multiplayer and make more new weapons too. and make the cracter have a secondarey weapon too and a melee weapon as well

Hoffmnam
Hoffmnam
12 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer would be very cool,
its an awesome game

mgolding24
mgolding24
1 posts
Nomad

I think you really should make a raze 2 but it should have an online game room where you can get up to eight players in a team deathmatch!

under these circumstances it could hit the nation by storm and someone might make an x box 360 game out of it, you'll become way minted!

sixshots
sixshots
83 posts
Nomad

i have never played raze so i cant comment XD

wwe123
wwe123
5 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 would be a great game

tails7815
tails7815
9 posts
Nomad

raze is a good game if you make raze to it will have big shoes to fill

ZombienovaTheMaster
ZombienovaTheMaster
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 FTW if there is a raze 2 i would like it to be muli-player but like a 3rd person version of halo

Supermariofan
Supermariofan
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]Raze 2 FTW if there is a raze 2 i would like it to be muli-player but like a 3rd person version of halo

Well you cant make 3D flash games in this days...............................can we?

Showing 31-45 of 186