ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 214986
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

3d flash games are totally possible, but I can't get this post

Raze 2 FTW if there is a raze 2 i would like it to be muli-player but like a 3rd person version of halo

Dude, halo is 3d.
ZacB
ZacB
2 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 will be cool!
Great whith multiplayer!

Juppez
Juppez
1 posts
Nomad

Check this link!! It tells that Raze 2 is in production... http://www.atikus.net/?p=101

maddacheeb117
maddacheeb117
1 posts
Nomad

i thought it was kinda dumb how you could carry 10 weopons at a time (a melee would be nice)

sebalan118
sebalan118
6 posts
Nomad

A Raze 2 would be awesome and if it had multiplayer it t could not be better!!!

Aggresivenow
Aggresivenow
7 posts
Nomad

RAZE 2 is in development. It will still take at LEAST 6 months. The developer will unfortunately, probably not ever read this.

reallynothing28
reallynothing28
1 posts
Peasant

really guys well the raze1 its asome you leader you make it

Blu3FlaMeS
Blu3FlaMeS
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys The Maker of Raze wrote this on the Web Site
http://www.atikus.net/?p=101

Hey guys, I know i've been bad. Summer was busy with traveling so not much work got done on anything. I was working on a game although that's been put on hold for now because Justin and I have officially decided to start developing Raze 2! We are currently brainstorming idea's and working on the core elements of the game, and we accept all criticism and suggestions from the first one. I'm very excited to get this game going, and it shouldn't take nearly as long as the first one did to make since both Justin and I have improved 100%. So keep visiting, I will be updating more frequently now that I have something to talk about

So Now we know that They are Working on it
I Hope it comes Out Soon

hascho9
hascho9
4 posts
Nomad

Any 1 have a specific date.

red445
red445
1 posts
Nomad

add halo 1,2,3, and reach vehicles

regalhound117
regalhound117
1 posts
Nomad

maybe have different viewing options. instead of just a sidescroller,make it a over head view for some maps or games modes

290pbj
290pbj
1 posts
Nomad

definently make raze 2. i love raze. try to make it online multiplayer as well. but either way ill play raze 2

twisted7
twisted7
6 posts
Nomad

raze was a great game, 2 will be even better but i think make it multiplayer and have weapon ugrades and exp systems and things like that hope it gets made soon.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I don't think a Raze 2 is necessary, but I would play it if it did come out.

zeriox
zeriox
47 posts
Nomad

id be so happy if raze 2 came out

Showing 46-60 of 186