ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215022
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
BobybobJoE
BobybobJoE
1 posts
Nomad

I've played part of it and it is ALOT better then the first and in Raze 2 you get a good shield

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

i hope in raze 2 there will be a horde mode of a sort like in gears of war 2. that would be a great addition to the game imo.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

i hope in raze 2 there will be a horde mode of a sort like in gears of war 2
You can play the Raze 2 Demo here.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

i know i've played the demo. i'm talking about when the actual game comes out (sometime either during or after august), because the demo only has one game type.

computo2000
computo2000
173 posts
Shepherd

i hope it will be multi....
Every shooting game of this kind on ag would be awesome, and the best of all, now i hear that it will be the best of them raze.... but raze 2 NICE!

maxocyrus
maxocyrus
13 posts
Nomad

Raze is like my favorite game ever. If they made Raze 2 multiplayer than that'd be totally epic sauce. Also if someone is gonna make raze 2, then a good idea i suggest is like put more upgraded items like super rocket launcher. That likes shoots 3 rockets for just 1 ammo. Yep that'd be totally epic. For raze 10/10....for raze 2 i'd give.... 10000000000000000000000000/10.
*ding* overated!

Asgersd
Asgersd
3 posts
Nomad

they have made a new engine for raze 2 it can hold up to 2358 units on screen with glows etc.
and still not much lag and a Fps on 15/16 thats awsome

wakkaw555
wakkaw555
1 posts
Nomad

this is the flash games section

tretre211
tretre211
1 posts
Nomad

sinsce they had sj. johnson they should have masterchief and the arbiter along with the noble team

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

I played the beta,it is so awesome.Can't wait for the full game.

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

raze 2 would be like heaven on earth

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

i would love a raze 2

santtuhuotari
santtuhuotari
1 posts
Nomad

raze 2 demo!can play now demo! link:[url=http://www.raze2.net/raze-2-graphics-test.html]

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

raze 2 demo!can play now demo! link:[url=http://www.raze2.net/raze-2-graphics-test.html]

this has been posted i don't know how many times. but i think turrets would be a nice touch to the sequel along with a campaign more like plazma burst (meaning you run through shooting weaker enemies and they don't respawn after you kill them) rather than the campaign for the first one. the quick matches need to stay the way they are in the demo for the most part.
Showing 136-150 of 186