ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215046
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
j10meador
j10meador
4 posts
Peasant

and ned it should also have a better character custimazation and the free typing idea is good AND only 2 guns at a time and u press q and e to switch them and space to pick up a new one

shadowlorda
shadowlorda
1 posts
Nomad

If u want to talk to da creater then go here [url=http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/bomberjosh]

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree with j10meador, better character customization and only two weapons at a time, but you can drop one and pick up another one.

j10meador
j10meador
4 posts
Peasant

yeah make tank and helicopter levels and take out the retarded acrobat zombies

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

retarded acrobat zombies

lol, thats just plain funny, i hate them too. It's like "who knew zombies could jump over six feet in the air, know what to do with a Rocket Laucher, and kill you." lol, how about instead of circus zombies, add in a survival level where zombies are coming for you, and you got to hold them off for as long as you can. All the zombies do are just slowly walk towards you, getting blown to pieces by your weapons, lol.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post, buthas anybody mentioned losing appendages? Cause i'm tired of getting head shots, but no decaps. I know it's not programmed, but i i really want to snipe a alien in the head, and make him lose his head, lol.

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

This game is already pretty ******, but some changes could be made which would just rock it into popularity.

KillKrazy11
KillKrazy11
1 posts
Nomad

I LIKE 2[i][b][quote] LOLOLOL

destroyer300
destroyer300
1 posts
Peasant

Raze 2, is a great idea :3

iplayrunescape
iplayrunescape
1 posts
Nomad

ehh multiplayer might not be a good idea

flywaco
flywaco
2 posts
Nomad

I think raze two should have a Flamethrower and maybe a Level builder And cooler levels. And you should be able to custumize your team,under water levels,suits that help you risist elements and surten types of guns,there should be Machine Guns,Uzis,a special level in heaven once you beat the game.and to top it all more races!!! COOL!!

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Just reminding everyone that raze 2 will NOT be online, since everybody is still asking for multiplayer. You'll have to wait till raze 3 for that.

flywaco
flywaco
2 posts
Nomad

Thats stupes. No multiplayer intill raze 3. It would probely take 2 years to create raze 3!!! SO STUPES!!!

ViperXQ8
ViperXQ8
1 posts
Nomad

you should put some vehicles it'l be better. you should put ranks, atachments and more weapons. it'l be better if you put some real weapons like M4A1 and AK-47. also i think you should put more powerups like ammo and instant kill. and you must put a melee attack for saving ammmo. i think you should put a game type of waves just like COD zombies

hibob77
hibob77
2 posts
Nomad

If you're working on Raze 2. Make sure you take into consideration of incorporating the following:
1. A lot more guns, and alien versions of the guns.
2. A more in-depth campaign with cut scenes and missions that involve more than killing the enemy a certain amount of times.
3. An

online multiplayer
that involves multiple ranks and side games involving certain types of weapons.
4. More maps.
5. Customizable gun classes from rank-unlocked guns and machinery
Showing 76-90 of 186