ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215012
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
hibob77
hibob77
2 posts
Nomad

I think raze two should have a Flamethrower and maybe a Level builder And cooler levels. And you should be able to custumize your team,under water levels,suits that help you risist elements and surten types of guns,there should be Machine Guns,Uzis,a special level in heaven once you beat the game.and to top it all more races!!! COOL!!

Good ideas flywaco
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

make raze 2 multiplayer and a longer campaigne. grenades and bombs would be cool, too.

Lax120
Lax120
21 posts
Nomad

I would def play it

THEORIGINALMUHIS
THEORIGINALMUHIS
1 posts
Nomad

if you will make raze 2 i hope that you can put in it network game to play against each other!

wccghtyz
wccghtyz
33 posts
Nomad

I'm not anticipating it that much because the creators said the campaign would be easier...

If it has new weapons and stuff though, I would still love it

Spidermonkeybloop
Spidermonkeybloop
6 posts
Nomad

I would love a Raze2 cuz raze is so fun and with new weapons and maps and online would be awesome also

Mac32099
Mac32099
2 posts
Peasant

If it ever comes out I will be the first to play it. Raze 1 is AWESOME, maybe raze 2 will be more awesomer!

ANDY59UK
ANDY59UK
54 posts
Nomad

What I want in Raze 2 would be:

1) Real guns (Like CoD e.g. Commando etc.)
2) Killstreak rewards would be kicka*s.
3) Online (althouh it isn't going to be).
4) A wider variety of maps, not just space ships etc.
5) Perks would be just amazing.
6) More customizable things e.g. Sayings, Gun Attachments.
7) A credit system e.g. you can buy things with credits from kills e.g. CoD Mw2 gives you 50 points per kill.

Just a few ideas. ;-)

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

you should be able to have different types of gun!

(EG a minigun that does more dmg but you move slow with it active) (another EG a rocket launcher that makes stronger faster rockets with less splash dmg and area)

Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Nomad

Just online would make me a vary happy person! even if nothing else was changed!

megamushroom1000
megamushroom1000
6 posts
Nomad

I hope the game will be created soon, and that is equally cool to raze.

davyjoe1
davyjoe1
1 posts
Nomad

i cant wait till raze 2 comes out but when it does i think it should have melee or grenades or somthing like that

tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Nomad

please make raze2
-More weapons
-More achievements
-Level up system

saskay107
saskay107
11 posts
Nomad

Raze was one of my favorite games. infact it was my first one i favorited. It really needs multiplayer. and more rocket ammo! lol

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

We need multiplayer. 'Nuff said. That's the only reason why I'd play Raze 2.

Showing 91-105 of 186