ForumsGamesRaze 2

191 197574
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Peasant

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 191 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,083 posts
Peasant

you should be able to have different types of gun!

(EG a minigun that does more dmg but you move slow with it active) (another EG a rocket launcher that makes stronger faster rockets with less splash dmg and area)

Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Peasant

Just online would make me a vary happy person! even if nothing else was changed!

megamushroom1000
megamushroom1000
6 posts
Peasant

I hope the game will be created soon, and that is equally cool to raze.

davyjoe1
davyjoe1
1 posts
Peasant

i cant wait till raze 2 comes out but when it does i think it should have melee or grenades or somthing like that

tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Peasant

please make raze2
-More weapons
-More achievements
-Level up system

saskay107
saskay107
11 posts
Peasant

Raze was one of my favorite games. infact it was my first one i favorited. It really needs multiplayer. and more rocket ammo! lol

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,563 posts
Peasant

We need multiplayer. 'Nuff said. That's the only reason why I'd play Raze 2.

drunkenmonkey114
drunkenmonkey114
1 posts
Peasant

I would like raze 2 to have more uniqe levels to be honest arena fighting gets boring after a while and they should add more varied enemies, different skins is no excuse for varied enemys example: big brute; health 250; weapons: gravity hammer sonic speed projectile launcher, Officer Alien: think somthing like elites from halo reach.But for multieplayer arena fighting will be fun

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,699 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 wont have multi-player. 3 might but it has been confirmed NO multi-player for 2.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,617 posts
Peasant
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Peasant

It will be awesome if Raze 2 comes out. Raze was already an exciting game, I wonder how Raze 2 would even be better!

jayveeyano
jayveeyano
1 posts
Peasant

make raze 2 now and let see who is good

Igor27
Igor27
3 posts
Peasant

If Raze 2 one day be crated, i'll die happy

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,316 posts
Shepherd

In Case any of you completely ingnored gaboloth's post, there is gonna be a Raze two, my proof is shown in the Raze 2 demo that just came out today which is here

P.S. If you get ricked rolled, consider reading the text first.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
276 posts
Peasant

a raze 2 would be awesome!

Showing 106-120 of 191