ForumsPopular MediaFamily Guy or The Simpsons?

190 29601
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I like both of them so you tell me your opinion now I like family guy better

• 190 Replies
Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

The Simpsons is a much better show.

kurtthe3hurt
kurtthe3hurt
9 posts
Nomad

maaan fuckit family guy is waaaay funnier than the simpson simpsons suck ass man there old and cant think of anything funny anmore it all outdated humor and sucks ass family guy all the way whoooop

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

maaan ****it family guy is waaaay funnier than the simpson simpsons suck *** man there old and cant think of anything funny anmore it all outdated humor and sucks *** family guy all the way whoooop

For me to take you seriously you need to learn proper grammar and punctuation.
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

@ kurtthe3hurt-

maaan ****it family guy is waaaay funnier than the simpson simpsons suck *** man there old and cant think of anything funny anmore it all outdated humor and sucks *** family guy all the way whoooop

The Simpsons can't think of anything funny? Family Guy has been copying The Simpsons since the 80s so who can't think of anything funny? Family Guy and The Simpsons also started at about the same time, so if you say The Simpsons are old then you are pretty much saying the same thing about Family Guy.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/Necrotic1000/Guy.jpg
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

simsons all the way. All that family guy did was copy the simpons

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

i like the simpsons way better

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

So many Simpsons fans

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

the simpsons is the original and all was made of the idea of the simpsons so simpsons but family guy is good too and funny

milesgeorge
milesgeorge
13 posts
Nomad

family guy anyday!

dambolee
dambolee
57 posts
Nomad

I like the Simpsons better! It`s classic! Now it`s the 19 (!!!!) season! But i like the Family Guy too. Stewie rocks!!

Cheers,

/Dambo

flippie93
flippie93
4 posts
Nomad

The simpsons are best for me.

MattDutchman
MattDutchman
10 posts
Nomad

Family Guy is dumb humor, its just a show you should watch if you want a nice laugh
Simpsons is much deeper and requirces a bit more thought, also the strory are worked out better
in my opinion there both good, but i prefer simpsons only because its a little less retarded

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

they're both awesome shows but personally i think the Simpsons would come out on top because i have watched it a lot longer than Family Guy, but Family Guy is still a great show

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Stewie is the best person in family guy by far but they copied the simpsons and you know what else american dad copied family guy lol!

mckenna_c111
mckenna_c111
120 posts
Nomad

Simpsons all the way

Showing 1-15 of 190