ForumsThe TavernDo I have the best Armatar, or what?

151 21075
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

my armatar was from halloween 2009, and becuase it's so great, I havn't changed it

• 151 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

My armatar is from Halloween '09, so...

And there are some pretty cool ones that I want, but don't want to lose my armatar. Like the dinosaurs and such (even though I have yet to unlock them)

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

i like my aramatar- i purple elf with a bow- what gets better?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Was that camera really an armatar?

Lol, no but, yes. From the google search I'm guessing it's called an armatar, but isn't actually an armatar from the site.

The second one is real. It must have been a Halloween one or something.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i like mine but i see someone have a ghost one and i want that one for an obvious reason (my name) :P

tylerjones57
tylerjones57
86 posts
Nomad

mine is realy common so it is not awesome

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

mine is fairly common, I 've seen 3 other users with this one

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

http://www.google.com/images?q=armatar
Yup there is a camera named the armatar (or something).

What about this Armatar?

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_68_80.80_c.jpg

Unique, Original?

The candy armatar actually is pretty cool. The pieces are glowing and floating,the background is cool, it just makes candy look fearsome.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

i guess the candy armatar is allright, don't really like it though. And before you say I'm jealous, I have to say that the armatar I have now I had since I registered and I am not thinking of changing it.

As for the camera, I never knew that armatar was also a camera!

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

No offense, but I don't really like it.

Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

Actually the Armorgames shield with the stars is one of the most common of all, as with the snake, the fox and all the other white shields with coloured backrounds. I personally didn't like the 2009 Halloween armatars becuase most of them didn't have the same style of art as the rest of the armatars, if you know what I mean?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I personally didn't like the 2009 Halloween armatars becuase most of them didn't have the same style of art as the rest of the armatars

Of course they're not the same style of art as the other armatars. They were user made.

I personally think that the best armatar would have to be one of the dinosaurs.
watermelon245
watermelon245
98 posts
Nomad

really i like that one then my stupid owl by the way i haven't seen the 1 AP armatar and the 5 AP armatar but i bet they will come :P

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

I honestly think mine is the most rare currently. I've never seen anybody use it in the past months since Thanksgiving 2009.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

black armatar?

Is the armartar just a black thing like you can't see anything.. or can you give me a pic of it?
Showing 61-75 of 151