ForumsPopular MediaMariah carey has turned from good girl to bad as she's getting older

6 2378
MasterDale
MasterDale
7 posts
Nomad

What are your views on this?

• 6 Replies
MasterDale
MasterDale
7 posts
Nomad

yeah i know but look at her recent videos she's getting blatantly ****tier!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

ya but she doesnt really count as black cause she has more white features

ShatterGlass
ShatterGlass
97 posts
Nomad

She's a bucket of fail to begin with. Let the cougar get skankier with age. **** celebrities.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

She's black? I just thought she was curvy and tan. No matter, she's super hot and there's no denying that even if you're a white supremacist you'd totally do her.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Gross, she's black.

Racism is not tolerated in the community unless you state good reason. Agreeing or not.
What are your views on this?

Who cares about a nobody celebrity.
shes so freaking hot

Gooo ooonn.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

1. Oh dear God, why must you write the entire point of the thread in the title and not where it belongs in the opening post, which also makes your opening post spam. Don't do that. Every time I see something like that, I get more and more tempted to simply rename the thread "Kitten" and ignore how little sense your thread suddenly makes.

Racism is not tolerated in the community unless you state good reason

Is there ever a good reason for racism? If so, it would still be racism, and against the rules, so bah.
3. Lol, lock due to bit of spam, OP not being very well constructed and wonder, the general point from the replies: Who care. Or "She was no good to begin with" or anything similar.
Showing 1-6 of 6