ForumsNews and FeedbackIdea For AG3 Forums

18 5069
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that we could make the AG3 forums topics a little like the AG getsatisfaction new topic page. here. I really like the idea of being able to say if it's a problem or an announcement or and idea or a question. Also, I like how you can tag stuff and say how you are feeling and say what it's about (beta, AGI, or a game) Maybe you could do a AG forums powered by getsatisfaction.

• 18 Replies
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I want to be able to edit posts.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the new architecture of the AG3 web site will allow us to add more features much more quickly than this version of the web site. I doubt we'd ever need another entire overhaul of the web site like AG3, unless we find some amazing new framework or programming language that makes it even easier/faster.

And yes, we'll be constantly adding new things too. We're already working on a list of features, most of them were user-submitted suggestions, to add to the site once we "launch" the site with the features we planned for the core AG3 site.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

oh ok thanks i am glad we whon't have (most likly) overhaul the sight again because this time it seem like a lot of work for every one.

Showing 16-18 of 18