ForumsForum Gamesthe hunger games rpg

285 60482
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

this is an rpg game inspired by suzzane collins's hunger games series.

you are a child that is sent into an arena with 11 other kids (yes i know i changed it a bit). in the arena your goal is to survive and be the last one alive. while in the arena you will get supplies from sponsors such as weapons medicine and so on. but beware, the makers of the brutal games may set upon terrifying events which will draw you back to the fight if you try to run away. you can make alliances until you need tofight your own allies or u can be by yourself. and all of this is on live tv for the rest of the nation.

ladies and gentleman, the hunger games have begun.

personal charateristics
name:
------------------------------------
items (you dont start with any)

weapon:
food:
items:
drink:
special gear:
------------------------------------------
perks:

fav. weapon (pick one: bow, mace, sword, spear, axe, dagger,
your own suggestion for weapon)

survival perks: (pick one: plant and herb identification, game finding, movement tracking, camofalgue, shelter making, your own suggestion)

athletic perk: (pick TWO: swimming, fighting, climbing, running, your suggestion)
-----------------------------------------------------

im looking for 3-6 players to join before I start, if you join plz tell others to join too.

if you join dont just leave the rpg and ignore it. I promise to make it awesome

character sheet

• 285 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

name: Talow
bio: A Poor boy who lives in district 12. volenteered to escape the boredom of his everyday life.
Inventory
weapon: Wooden shield with copper spear head in middle
food: 2 pieces of salami.
items:
drink: large bottle filled with water
special gear: running speed accelerating shoe, broken running speed accelerating shoe.
Perks
fav. weapon: Shield. (yes, i'll use a shield as a weapon. as to why, i'm bored)
Survival Perks:Game Finding
athletic perk: Climbing, Jumping

grab an arrow, and use the arrow head to skin the goat best i can.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you walk slowly towards the waterfall, you see a path going a little behind it that can be very useful but its very thing and looks a bit slippery. as you keep out an eye on the brown thing you notice its a weird pile of woods arranged together somehow. suddenly you hear a cannon shot ring in the air. you know what it means. somebody died. what do you do?

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Talow: you try to skin the goat but the arrow doesn't really cut and because you don't know how to skin well. then the arrow brakes. you are thirsty and tired. as far as you know theres a kid who almost killed you somewhere nearby. you don't have much food left. you suddenly understand what's to come in the games. You also remember your goal. stay alive.

what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

bio: A Poor boy who lives in district 12. volenteered to escape the boredom of his everyday life.
Inventory
food: 1 pieces of salami.
items:
special gear: running speed accelerating shoe, broken running speed accelerating shoe.
Perks

eat my last piece, drink some water, and find shelter for tonight. no fire.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

you eat your last piece of meat and though it satisfies your hunger you know its only temporary. you aslo drink about 40% of the water you have. though you dont seem to find any shelter and the only place probably good for shelter is the wooded area and the bushes. but the kid maybe there. or maybe not. the cannon fired after all, maybe he got killed somehow.

what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Inventory
food: 1 pieces of salami.
items:
Perks

head to the wooded area to rest for now and look to the sky to see who was killed.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

sonic for the last time. THIS ISN"T EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK!
plz consider any stuff that you know from the book and not from the game as false in this game until i tell you about it.

you head to the wooded area and rest a bit. then your eyes close and you fall asleep

you will wake up when pinokatoke returns and jess does a bit more stuff just to keep it on track and right.

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

name:jess
bio: born in district5 and lost his parents at age 7 and had to fend for him self ever since then
inventory
weapon:medium sized spear
food:canned beef,big chunk of flat bread
items:empty thermus
drink:
special gear:night-vision goggles
perks:
fav. weapon:spear
survival perks: movement tracking
athletic perk:running,fighting

i follow the trail cautiously

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you follow the trail, as you do your eyes see suddenly something rising on the brown thing at the distance. because it keeps your attention away you suddenly slip. in just thr ight time you catch the ground with your right hand, your spear has fallen into the water, you can try to dive after it try to climb back or do whatever.

what do you do?

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

bio: born in district5 and lost his parents at age 7 and had to fend for him self ever since then
inventory
drink:
perks:

i try to climb down to it if that doesn't work i jump in for it(brown thing is a crock or alligator isn't it)

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

wow im sorry i haven't been around for some time, back to buisness!!!!! jess: you can't climb down so you jump, you land in the water saafely, you suddenly see whats been on the raft: its human. its a child holding a knife, he looks at you and suddenly the brown thing (which you now see is a raft) starts moving closer to you, the kid is already getting ready to throw his knife at you, what do you do?

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

inventory
drink:
perks:

i dive under water,and swim to my spear and then move a little towards the raft so i don't come back up where was before

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you swim to your spear and catch it, then you get close to the raft and suddenly the kid notices you, his gonna throw a knife.... what do you do?

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

inventory
drink:
perks:

i yell stop as loud as i can and if that doesn't work dive under the water and push the raft over

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you yell for him to stop but he doesn't you dive under the raft and try to flip it but it mostly just makes him trip a bit, you dive and then you see something (not the kid) moving in the water.... what do you do?

Showing 61-75 of 285