ForumsForum Gamesthe hunger games rpg

285 60640
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

this is an rpg game inspired by suzzane collins's hunger games series.

you are a child that is sent into an arena with 11 other kids (yes i know i changed it a bit). in the arena your goal is to survive and be the last one alive. while in the arena you will get supplies from sponsors such as weapons medicine and so on. but beware, the makers of the brutal games may set upon terrifying events which will draw you back to the fight if you try to run away. you can make alliances until you need tofight your own allies or u can be by yourself. and all of this is on live tv for the rest of the nation.

ladies and gentleman, the hunger games have begun.

personal charateristics
name:
------------------------------------
items (you dont start with any)

weapon:
food:
items:
drink:
special gear:
------------------------------------------
perks:

fav. weapon (pick one: bow, mace, sword, spear, axe, dagger,
your own suggestion for weapon)

survival perks: (pick one: plant and herb identification, game finding, movement tracking, camofalgue, shelter making, your own suggestion)

athletic perk: (pick TWO: swimming, fighting, climbing, running, your suggestion)
-----------------------------------------------------

im looking for 3-6 players to join before I start, if you join plz tell others to join too.

if you join dont just leave the rpg and ignore it. I promise to make it awesome

character sheet

• 285 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

name: Nathaniel
bio: Comes from district 2. His trainees have been training him for this since 6 yrs old. Unfortunately he is skinny and weak. He was beaten up by his trainees to gain muscle as this can be a huge honor if we won this hunger games. He rebelled and has been in contact with Rue until she was killed last year. Now he wants revenge! He has been trying to contact Everdeen for a while now. The Capitol has noticed that this genius young boy may be a threat. They somehow made him to be picked for the hunger games. While he is very smart and knowledgeable with Capitol technology he does not have any real fighting skills.
--------------------------------------------------------
inventory
Weapon: longbow equipped with home-made fire arrows.
food:2 loaves of bread, chocolate bar
items:none
drink: big bottle of water
special gear: an electro magnet that he made himself, a lightning powered ball od metal.
----------------------------------------------------------
perks: fav. weapon: longbow(one time he used one at a target practice)
survival perks:can make electric powered weapons(can be made out of virtually anything, prefferably metal), camouflage
athletic perk: skinny and unnoticeable
------------------------------------------------------------

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

ok time for quick all player spree!!!!!
nesanelf: you don't start with any inevntory, if you want your story will be useful for the game but it will not actually change the gameplay for other characters, the electric weapon thing is very interesting but maybe very hard to do.

jorjor: change what I tell you to change, you and nesanelf will start if no one else joins in the next day or two.

dcoold: plz reply

pinokatoke: you haven't played a long while, plz don't think that I abanadoned the game, I was only gone for a while and could not continue it, if pinokatoke doesn't return in the next day or two I will either make him an npc or well errrmmmm.....kill his character.

sonicheroes: just like I told jorjor, I didn't leave the game I am just waiting for other players to do their thing (pinokatoke)

have I missed anyone? plz tell me if you object to one of the things I said.

DV

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Ah crap I could have owned this.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

owned what? if you want to join just say so.... ill start group 2....

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

@DeadlyVelociraptor

sorry I didn't understand wat you mean.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

oh ok, I think I said you start with none.... but ok...

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

ame:jess
bio: born in district5 and lost his parents at age 7 and had to fend for him self ever since then
inventory
weapon:medium sized spear
food:canned beef,big chunk of flat bread
items:empty thermus
drink:
special gear:night-vision goggles
perks:
fav. weapon:spear
survival perks: movement tracking
athletic perk:running,fighting

i rise out of the water and stab him then climb up on the raft

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you jump from the water, the kid that just saw the thing move was distracted and so your spear goes through his skin, he drops to the water in a bloody trail....after 3 secs his body rises from the water inside an alligator's jaw... it literaly eats him and then starts gnawing on your raft, you could try fighting it or give it some bait so it would go away or something else, what do you do?

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

talow: you don't sleep much as you are awakened by another cannon shot signifying that somebody died: 2 dead, 10 left you think, you could try to sleep more, start moving or do something else, what do you do?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

oh oh! sorry. items: Walkie-Talkie(the other one is broken)

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

no nesanelf, what I meant is that you start with NO items what so ever and you are given some at start of game that I decide which they are....

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

OK. So tell me what they are...I don't get the problem.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

once you start.... when one more person joins you will start... when you will start you will see how the game goes... when you see how the game goes you are going to play it and not leave it and ignore it like pinokatoke..... when your gonna play it its gonna be awesome... anything not clear?

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

name:jess
bio: born in district5 and lost his parents at age 7 and had to fend for him self ever since then
inventory
weapon:medium sized spear
food:canned beef,big chunk of flat bread
items:empty thermus
drink:
special gear:night-vision goggles
perks:
fav. weapon:spear
survival perks: movement tracking
athletic perk:running,fighting

i stab as hard as i can at the alligators soft throat.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess you want to stab him as he suddenly jumps on the raft just as you hear the cannon shoot signaling the kid's death to others, he bites your chest but before he can actually really bite and not just "touch" your skin you stab him hard in the throat and he falls to the waater dead, its getting dark, your hungry, thirsy, tired and injured, what do you do?

Showing 76-90 of 285