ForumsForum Gamesthe hunger games rpg

285 60634
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

this is an rpg game inspired by suzzane collins's hunger games series.

you are a child that is sent into an arena with 11 other kids (yes i know i changed it a bit). in the arena your goal is to survive and be the last one alive. while in the arena you will get supplies from sponsors such as weapons medicine and so on. but beware, the makers of the brutal games may set upon terrifying events which will draw you back to the fight if you try to run away. you can make alliances until you need tofight your own allies or u can be by yourself. and all of this is on live tv for the rest of the nation.

ladies and gentleman, the hunger games have begun.

personal charateristics
name:
------------------------------------
items (you dont start with any)

weapon:
food:
items:
drink:
special gear:
------------------------------------------
perks:

fav. weapon (pick one: bow, mace, sword, spear, axe, dagger,
your own suggestion for weapon)

survival perks: (pick one: plant and herb identification, game finding, movement tracking, camofalgue, shelter making, your own suggestion)

athletic perk: (pick TWO: swimming, fighting, climbing, running, your suggestion)
-----------------------------------------------------

im looking for 3-6 players to join before I start, if you join plz tell others to join too.

if you join dont just leave the rpg and ignore it. I promise to make it awesome

character sheet

• 285 Replies
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Talow: as you put on the shoes they seem very comfortable and you start walking to the hill. when you walk you notice your pretty much at jogging speed because of the shoes. you understand they are some kind of speed accelerating shoes. you arrive at the hill after quite a long time and you see the hill is actually a fairly large and smoothened out rock. you seem to see some tracks of what looks like goat or sheep hooves. you start climbing the hill fairly easily when you notice the view. on the top of the hill you see you are on some kind of plateau and there is a valley filled with trees. you also seem to see a large river about a half day's hike from where you are. the other side of the hill is a downwards 90 degrees slope and looks pretty dangerous and tricky to climb but you feel youcan make it if you go down carefully.

what do you do?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

ive read the whole trilogy but i didnt know there was a game!

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

jess: you rest a little and get a little itchy from musqueito bites. you finnaly go and the trees get less dense. you finally get there. you see a fairly large lake with a waterfall streaming from a cliff overhead. most of the lake (the part that is closer to shore) is filled with lilys and looks green-ish and gross. the deepee part of the lake though seems blue and fresh. you can approach the river and try to get some water or you can stay where you are and wait to see if anything else interesting appears

what do you do?

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

nesanelf feel welcome to join if you want. youll just need to wait for two more people to join and ill make a second party.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

name: Talow
bio: A Poor boy who lives in district 12. volenteered to escape the boredom of his everyday life.
Inventory
weapon: Wooden shield with copper spear head in middle
food: can of corn, 2 pieces of salami.
items:
drink: large bottle filled with water
special gear: luxurious looking shoes.
Perks
fav. weapon: Shield. (yes, i'll use a shield as a weapon. as to why, i'm bored)
Survival Perks:Game Finding
athletic perk: Climbing, Jumping

Climb down carefully.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

talow: you carefully climb down and as youd do so you see a faraway figure slowly moving in on you. you are a little unprotected and there is a near by bump that you might be able to climb to and get up from your climbing position. do you try to get to the bump or you continue going down the hill, or do you something else?

what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

bio: A Poor boy who lives in district 12. volenteered to escape the boredom of his everyday life.
Inventory
food: can of corn, 2 pieces of salami.
items:
Perks

get to the bump.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

you quickly get to the bump by jumping to it. the shoes seemed to really help but your can of corn had fallen down the hill (remove: can of corn). you get to your feet and see the the figure still zeroing in on the hill it looks white but its too faraway to see if its human or something else. its moving really fast.

what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Inventory
food: 2 pieces of salami.
items:
Perks

unless their's NPCs, it has to be an animal cause no one else posted for a while. stay put, shield out incase it's a human with bow and arrows.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

the figure gets close. to your relief it is a largeb horned goat. it gets close to the hill looks at you and starts nibling at the corn can. you remember two pieces of salami aren't a lot to eat and your already quite hungry. what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Inventory
items:
Perks

jump down smashing it with my shield on the landing, and rolling to reduce the impact.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

clayton: sorry, haven't seen your last post.

you take some bites of the bread and get satisfied for the while being. you walk for quite a long time and you get a little tired. your already really close and you can hear the water splashing and the thunder of the waterfall. though you start noticing a fairly large amount of musqueitos circling around you and some even get on your hand and bite you.

what do you do???

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Talow: you jump down and roll to reduce the impact. though it still hurts a bit on your knees. you bash the goat with your shield and it runs away back into the bushes. you see only half of the corn is left and it has some goat-saliva (saliva is the right word right?) on it making it a bit grose. you look up and find the goat lying down....with an arrow in its head....what do you do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Inventory
items:
Perks

use the arrow to determine where the shot came from, and get in a defensive stance, facing that way.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

you walk near the arrow in a defensive stance as a cling rings and you see an iron arrow went right the first layer of the shield and almost went through the wooden part which ment that you were almsot your shield. you look up seeing a figure in the bushes. and then bow. with an arrow stretched in it. what do you do?

Showing 31-45 of 285