ForumsForum Gamesthe hunger games rpg

285 60721
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

this is an rpg game inspired by suzzane collins's hunger games series.

you are a child that is sent into an arena with 11 other kids (yes i know i changed it a bit). in the arena your goal is to survive and be the last one alive. while in the arena you will get supplies from sponsors such as weapons medicine and so on. but beware, the makers of the brutal games may set upon terrifying events which will draw you back to the fight if you try to run away. you can make alliances until you need tofight your own allies or u can be by yourself. and all of this is on live tv for the rest of the nation.

ladies and gentleman, the hunger games have begun.

personal charateristics
name:
------------------------------------
items (you dont start with any)

weapon:
food:
items:
drink:
special gear:
------------------------------------------
perks:

fav. weapon (pick one: bow, mace, sword, spear, axe, dagger,
your own suggestion for weapon)

survival perks: (pick one: plant and herb identification, game finding, movement tracking, camofalgue, shelter making, your own suggestion)

athletic perk: (pick TWO: swimming, fighting, climbing, running, your suggestion)
-----------------------------------------------------

im looking for 3-6 players to join before I start, if you join plz tell others to join too.

if you join dont just leave the rpg and ignore it. I promise to make it awesome

character sheet

• 285 Replies
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

argh I just lost all my text, ok

nesanelf: Im gonna skip all the stuff I already did for others (you step out of your capsule, you find a bag, ladies and..games begin)ok you step out and see your in the middle of a ruined city, ruined structures all around you with glass dirt and fog in the air

you find in the bag:
1. some magnets and a little tazer that doesn't really hurt but can electrify stuff
2. a cross-bow with 4 arrows
3. a bottle half filled with water
4. a can of corn, a loaf of bread

ok what do you do?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

name: Nathaniel
bio: Comes from district 2. His trainees have been training him for this since 6 yrs old. Unfortunately he is skinny and weak. He was beaten up by his trainees to gain muscle as this can be a huge honor if we won this hunger games. He rebelled and has been in contact with Rue until she was killed last year. Now he wants revenge! He has been trying to contact Everdeen for a while now. The Capitol has noticed that this genius young boy may be a threat. They somehow made him to be picked for the hunger games. While he is very smart and knowledgeable with Capitol technology he does not have any real fighting skills.
--------------------------------------------------------
inventory
Weapon: a cross-bow with 4 arrows
food:a can of corn, a loaf of bread
items:some magnets and a little tazer that doesn't really hurt but can electrify stuff
drink:a bottle half filled with water
special gear:
----------------------------------------------------------
perks: fav. weapon: longbow(one time he used one at a target practice)
survival perks:can make electric powered weapons(can be made out of virtually anything metal,), camouflage
athletic perk: skinny and unnoticeable
------------------------------------------------------------

Immediately I run to the nearest tree. I climb up it and see if there are water sources nearby.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

nethaniel: no trees, metal. dirt. ruined buildings. you try to find A tree, you find some twigs that are dirty and rotten on the ground, no trees though.

btw I ment longbow not cross-bow :P

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

name: Nathaniel
bio: Comes from district 2. His trainees have been training him for this since 6 yrs old. Unfortunately he is skinny and weak. He was beaten up by his trainees to gain muscle as this can be a huge honor if we won this hunger games. He rebelled and has been in contact with Rue until she was killed last year. Now he wants revenge! He has been trying to contact Everdeen for a while now. The Capitol has noticed that this genius young boy may be a threat. They somehow made him to be picked for the hunger games. While he is very smart and knowledgeable with Capitol technology he does not have any real fighting skills.
--------------------------------------------------------
inventory
Weapon: a longbow with 4 arrows
food:a can of corn, a loaf of bread
items:some magnets and a little tazer that doesn't really hurt but can electrify stuff
drink:a bottle half filled with water
special gear:
----------------------------------------------------------
perks: fav. weapon: longbow(one time he used one at a target practice)
survival perks:can make electric powered weapons(can be made out of virtually anything metal,), camouflage
athletic perk: skinny and unnoticeable
------------------------------------------------------------

I roll in the dirt and leaves using the camouflage tricks you learned and slowly crawl away from the place you went. I'm looking for ANYTHING water, food, animals, people.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Nethaniel: you see a lot of wrecks, you could try going into one of the wrecked buildings, plus you see lizards, A LOT of lizards crawling on wrecks, some birds in the air, no water though....

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

I crawl along the ground to the wrecked building on my left. I with hold the lizards crawling all over me and hope they are not poisonous.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

ok, you try to grab one of the lizards, it fails 5 times becuase they are very fast but one of them gets stuck becuase it bumps ito a little block of waste, you grab it and it seems disgusting... what do you do?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

ok, you try to grab one of the lizards, it fails 5 times becuase they are very fast but one of them gets stuck becuase it bumps ito a little block of waste, you grab it and it seems disgusting... what do you do?

I'm sorry i didnt quite understand that. You mean the lizard pooped on me and is now stuck?!
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

it is squishy, gross and green as you said it is posinous I thought you are going to eat it sorry..... anyway when you pick up the lizard it gives a smill tingle and you start to feel itchy in your hands...

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

throw it down and take an arrow and stab it. Run. While I run I try to rip off the remaining lizards.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

you throw it down and run, as you do, you slide a bit and touch a little iron piece, it slides and causes a chain reaction, huge boulders of the runied building are starting to fall, they are going to land right where you are....

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Leap to the nearest tree branch. If no trees, run like nuts.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Hey i saw this on the Community are you Role playing this like its actually the hunger games? I love the book!!

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

yes I am, I am sorry to say I am more in priority of the clanker-darwinist war RPg and wanderer but I also do this, yes it is like the book. no, not exactly like the book. But ye if you want to join just say so....

neanelf: you run like nuts, the bouldres crash, you find yourself trapped inside a ruined building, there are holes in most walls, place is almost completley dark and you don't see much, there must be a way back out-side, what do you do?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

I take the tazer and make electricity. With the brief flashes of light I can see what is around me.

Showing 121-135 of 285