ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Anthro/Anime/stuffage?

Thread Locked

Posted May 4, '08 at 10:04am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Thanks ^_^

You know, I just might make more of these...as sprite loops for a fighting game...eventually...

Posted May 7, '08 at 9:38am

Traconian

Traconian

7 posts

ooo that's actually really good strop! ^^
lol I had almost forgotten this thread XD;
I can't make animations that good
*snickers*...ah yes..Yaoi...^^;
I've tried furcadia..but it never worked on my computer for some reason -_-

Posted May 7, '08 at 9:44am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Yup, definitely making more animations. They shall be revealed to this thread as I complete them!

I know that some people are always on the lookout for 'anthro'-themed games with some degree of quality in them, which is one reason why I've decided to undertake this project. I'm not really into the whole RP thing (I have difficulty relating to the motivations), so...why not do an action game instead?

Next step: world domination c.c

Posted May 8, '08 at 8:27pm

Traconian

Traconian

7 posts

XD wow you know a bit too much eh Strop? XD
I don't know anything you said in that one post lol. Left me clueless for a few moments there lol

Posted May 9, '08 at 12:24am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Oh *headdesk* sorry, I kinda rolled you and dragonmistress into one with my address. Really tired here x..x

Posted May 9, '08 at 10:14am

Traconian

Traconian

7 posts

lol world domination actually sounds good....though it would be nice to have an anthro themed game somewhere.... *shrug*
though it's fine....fun talkin about anthros n stuff =D

Posted May 11, '08 at 2:34am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Well, don't stop now! Here, have another sketch that I'm too lazy to put up on DA and all that:

[img=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/aerynredone.jpg?t=1210487128]

One of the first characters I made up with her own story...also the one I've had the most difficulty with, actually, seeing as I've changed the look, changed the story...I wanted her to be discernibly female but not overtly so...you may note she's got really manly shoulders and arms xD That hunk of sniper rifle she's got there might give you a hint as to why!

Posted May 11, '08 at 2:40am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Oops. Trust me to putz up the IMG tag. Let's try that again.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/aerynredone.jpg?t=1210487916

There!

Posted May 11, '08 at 2:47am

Salmanius

Salmanius

296 posts

So Anthro is a type of drawing where you make animals with human characteristics?

Posted May 11, '08 at 3:31am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

...yeah. Pretty much. "Anthro" is an abbreviation:

anthropomorphic- ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, esp. to a deity.