ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Anthro/Anime/stuffage?

Thread Locked

Posted May 11, '08 at 4:42am

Skyla

Skyla

300 posts

Whoa! Strop!

Amazing stuff! Honestly that's just... wow.

They kind of remind me of Hindu Gods ;)

-Skyla <3

Posted May 11, '08 at 5:09am

anthaney4

anthaney4

16 posts

nice pic thats like 100% better then all pics =)

Posted May 11, '08 at 6:53am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

That's quite a compliment!

But like...what does '100% better than all pics' mean? xD

Posted May 12, '08 at 8:27pm

Traconian

Traconian

7 posts

lol
though that pic is amazing ^__^ though so far I've actually sticked with several original characters, one I made when I first started to draw
Ah my lovely Kex and Traconian ^^
eh and I think anthaney4 meant that you do better than 100% alone on your pictures xD so it might be 200%! XD;
I'm not sure...me...being random

Posted May 13, '08 at 10:19am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Ah yes, I figured you'd had them for a while...how long has that been?

First anthro characters I ever created...was more than 6 years ago now. The last pic I drew of them together (or either of them, for that matter) was nearly 2 years ago now...here! (Just in case you haven't looked...the green one you've seen before I know!)

I thought of them together...well, one right after the other in a matter of minutes, really. But I don't seem to use them anymore. I think they came from a time I no longer really relate to, but maybe I could resurrect them...

Posted May 14, '08 at 2:27pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Alright, new pic!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/Aerynportrait.jpg?t=1210787458

Again, used the mouse to draw the whole thing- but the background isn't actually mine (I just edited and tinted it)...Google Image is a good friend of mine!

Funny thing, Aeryn is a little messy because I wanted to do it quickly, then I spent several hours on the Dragunov scope *headdesk*

Posted May 15, '08 at 12:15pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

...aaaaaaand another one! (Now you ask: "Is strop really doing his thesis while drawing all these pictures!?" Trust me, when I work my hardest, I churn out a lot of little pictures at the same time!)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/Palidorportrait.jpg?t=1210868073

Same kinda thing, except different character obviously. Should note: not my character, but a friend's.

Posted May 15, '08 at 10:08pm

Necolancer

Necolancer

6 posts

cool pix

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 5:23am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

zomg, old thread revival :O

I decided to remain organised, and since the topic is relevant and I remain productive...I thought I'd post here instead of creating a new thread.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/andanotherthingcensored.jpg?t=1214990464

Censored, lol. Had a few expletives.

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 6:22am

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,959 posts

FUUUURRRIIIIIEEEES!!!! Lol these are good. But at least it's not 4chan furries... that would be hell! (they are all naked and.. stuff..)