ForumsGamesHalo 3 or Gears of War? Help me decide which one is better please!!!

42 4847
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I like both of them a lot and they are my favorite games ever. Don't worry I like the other games a lot also like Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, and so on. But I like Halo 3 and Gears of War for live a lot better then all of these games. Even though I never played Xbox live on Assassins Creed and I'm not sure if there is such a thing or not but if there was it would most likely be really really awesome! Anyways Halo 3 and Gears of War are my favorite games and don't know which one I like better so you guys can help me decide to what I like better. The game that is more liked will be my favorite game. Thanks

• 42 Replies
Ulfar
Ulfar
75 posts
Nomad

its totally halo 3

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks 1 halo 0 gears of war

alliornm
alliornm
16 posts
Nomad

totally halo 3

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

halo 3 dude.that game rocks.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

GEARS OF WAR!!!, But mabey you should get GEARS OF WAR 2 witch is coming out in november! And this time it has chainsaw duels! WOHOO! I can give you info on gears if you want? and gears 2?

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is better, the messed up on Gears of War's multiplayer and never bothered to fix it... I would wait on Gears of War 2 if your a fan, but if it's the same as #1 then i'd still go for Halo 3 then. But with the current question of Halo 3 vs GoW1, Halo 3 wins.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Halo 3 is better, the messed up on Gears of War's multiplayer and never bothered to fix it... I would wait on Gears of War 2 if your a fan, but if it's the same as #1 then i'd still go for Halo 3 then. But with the current question of Halo 3 vs GoW1, Halo 3 wins.

Yeah but halo the series is over, so theres no point really, and GEARS OF WAR will be useing the Unreal Engien 3 for making there game, you'll fight hundereds of locust,

IMO GET GEARS, or BOTH LOL LOL XD!!!!
AdMan
AdMan
27 posts
Nomad

GEARS OF WAAAAAAAAR :P

I love it :P

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I love both Gears of War 2 and Halo 4.

AdMan
AdMan
27 posts
Nomad

Halo 4 will never come out.. it was a trilogy.. its finished.. but halo wars is coming out.. you know the RTS one..

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

gears of war 2 isnt out and so is halo 4, that will never come out, bungie and microsoft had a bad disagreement and splti apart.

Eh id say halo for the xbox live, and the design map.

RAC3R
RAC3R
10 posts
Nomad

halo 3

i got the collectors edition, it's sweeeet

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

halo2

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I'm not talking about Halo 4!!! It will never come out I know I'm not dumb! I am keeping score and I mean Halo had 4 points! Not anymore it has 5.. And yes Gears of War 2 is out dumb crack DivineDarkness...

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i saw a game that looks alot like gears of war but more fun.. army of 2.. i rather that game and since i dislike alien games i also rather gears of war but anyway i dunno if you shooting on aliens..

Showing 1-15 of 42