ForumsNews and Feedbacknew stuff in AGv3

16 6958
watermelon245
watermelon245
98 posts
Nomad

Is there going to be anything very different or similar to AGv3 than AG?

• 16 Replies
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Please read the other threads in this section, especially the stickies.

Armor Games 3.0 gives the site a new look, some new features, and have all the AG2 problems fixed. If you want to see what looks different. Clicky here!

Hope that helps.
~kac

(People add on to my answer!!!)

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

nope! it is all the same! we just like to chnge the name from AG2 to AG3 beacuse it sound better!

of corse!!! (no offence) yes there will be many new thing and maney similar things! check around this forum (yes spend time looking!LOL JK no realy do) and you'll find some stuff. right now not ever thing is for sherh. so a lot of thing are still being or will be descused or redescused. have you signed up? if not you still can! just go to [url=http://beta.armorgames.com] ! and sign up if you did not sign up before 22nd of november you have to wait till the 6th of december to get a code. some of use (about 400 or so) are in beta right now (i am).

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Master Suggestion List:

That's a small chunk of stuff suggested on AG3. Anyway, we can't just tell you what's going to be on there or what's not--the topics are spread throughout this forum and most are To Be Decided. You're welcome to read any while you skim through though.

Armor Games Beta:

piratedude101
piratedude101
10 posts
Peasant

@freakenstein, hey mate thanks for putting the AG3 link up i was woundering how i could get into the beta

btw cant wait for the new update

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yah my link did not work! uhg lik are wierd, but so am i so me and links have some thing in commen! the new up date is only 7-8 days way!

plus cormyn and Armor games have a tiwiters they give updates and so

[url=http://twitter.com/cormyn] cormyns

[url=http://twitter.com/armorgames] armor games

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Kyacho, don't forget the [/url] closing URL brace. When in doubt, don't do them manually, just click on the blue "link" button above the reply box, and just type the URL in the little pop-up window. )

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

If you "wanna" do it that way. I don't like the buttons lol

Here's the BBCode guide to learn how to do it manually, if you wanna:

Hmm...Since this is about "new stuff in AG3", do you already have things ready to roll out for the 6th Ian?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Probably not on the 6th, no. We might be pushing it out a week to the 13th.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

oh thank Ian, it is kinda wierd how it makes you do it with the buttons(that is what i used). i did i copyed and pasted too. i like manally things better (that is why i like my ten year old window XP computer cuz every thing is manual!LOL yes i am searus) thank frank it is a little like commen seence tough LOL XD!i can program but i can't bb code!XD

so you might push the whole date and every thing,hmmm. you guys have got a lot on your hands!to get it all out seem like it could take some time! well hope you can get it all done!

tuc12509
tuc12509
13 posts
Nomad

can't wait for the new site. As long as the accounts can transfer it'll be awesome!! XD

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

All accounts are already transferring. There are a few minor bugs, but all data should get there.

cschris311
cschris311
5 posts
Nomad

Why are they making v3? I think this design is cool, but is it more than only design that changes? Please reply

-cschris311

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yes it is more than design they are gonna add more features, you should look through this forum that your in so you can better understand ag3.

cschris311
cschris311
5 posts
Nomad

Oh, Thanks

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

If you need more info cschris311, maybe have a look at my profile's about, it has most of the updates and information about the ArmorGames v3.0 Beta in it!

Link to my profile.

I'm trying to be as accurate and thourough as possible, but I am human, so I could make mistakes... forgive me if I do so...

Showing 1-15 of 16