ForumsNews and FeedbackWhy do we need AG3?

45 11627
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

why do we need an ag3?

• 45 Replies
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

i sent an invatation twice and i havent got in yet

Dude:

cormyn said they will send all new signups an invitation code on the 13th(this month) to join the beta. so just wait a bit more and u will get it i think you will... well he said they will send to all new signups so we all got to wait LOL
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

AG2 Its very old!! We need ag3!! Release date in 13 december!! Only a few dayss!! yooo

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I already tried it and it looks pretty good, but at the same time, kinda weird. It's like AG2 and AG3 are two different things. Oh well, I'll get used to it

wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

and when ag3 comes how much will be reset i mean will my faved games reset? will my friends reset? will my posts reset? will mt about on my page reset? will posts on my profile reset? will anything reset?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Your favorited games will remain, your friends will become people that you "follow", your profile data will stay the same.

Your posts, since you asked twice, will not act the same way on AG3. Your new profile will be able to show other users how many forum posts, comments, etc., that you had on AG2, but the points system is changing. You can read about it here.

MrWarlord
MrWarlord
11 posts
Nomad

AG3 will be awesome. Everything I have been looking forward is hopefully going to be there. AG Administrators listen to what we have to say. It's all for the better good.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Because this version is outdated. Besides, who doesn't like a new version of a site?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I really like it. I just think the profiles should be updated. I like the profile layout on here better. Where you can see the persons full about.

Obviously there not done with the site though. I can't wait for it to be done though.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Because this version is outdated. Besides, who doesn't like a new version of a site?

I don't like it when Youtube updates their layout.

I like the profile layout on here better. Where you can see the persons full about.

I like it better to where the about is on the Right hand side. Like it is in Beta.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like it better to where the about is on the Right hand side. Like it is in Beta.

I don't. I'm very use to how it is now. In the beta I don't like how the profiles are so small and the bb codes do not work. I mean it looks nice. Just not for me. I prefer if they leave the profiles like on here. The activity stream feature is good though. It's basically like facebook. Were you just post and other people can comment and stuff.
eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

No one likes it when facebook changes its layout LOL.

I thin i'm looking forward to it though

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Most of the older members (I guess I'm considered an oldie now) know that AG2 has started to become rather monotonous and out-of-date. The new site will be full of improvements to make AG a better, funner, and more secure site for all the members. It will be simply amazing and it is definitely needed.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

In AG2 isn't the about already on the rigtht hand side?? Or do you mean the actual sign that says About??

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

In AG2 isn't the about already on the rigtht hand side?? Or do you mean the actual sign that says About??

No not the sign. Look at the beta profile and then look at AG2. I like how the profile layout is on here better. The About section on AG3 is little. No one can read it unless they take the time to read the small box and scroll down after 4 sentences.
domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

AG3 is probably gonna be pretty epic....

Showing 16-30 of 45