ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAwesome Art Contest: The Stone Age (p34)

362 103503
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Hi,

Some of you may remember the Art Skills Competition(ASC) that died some time ago, and there has been no succesful drawing art competition since it died. It died because there was no judge and other reasons, but I joined in the last 2 rounds of that competition and I have to say that I miss it.

So, I decided to have go at making another arty competition of that kind. And every succesful contest must have a set of rules.

1. You must not use artwork that belongs to any other person other than yourself

2. The artwork must be visual, not literary or audible. It can be a photo manipulation or drawing or other.

3. The deadline is 2 weeks from the setting of a new theme

4. You can submit more than one artwork, but must say which is your final

5. You must follow the theme

6. Anyone who fails to follow the first rule will be first warned, if repeated, then suspended for a round and then 2, and then banned until further notice.

7. The will be up to 5 awards each round which may vary, except for the 1st place award and Scenery award(background).

For anyone that would like to enter here's the Programs you could use alongside many others:

GIMP - free
Paint
Photoshop(costs)
Corel Painter(costs)

This round's Theme is

Ninjas

The 2 varying awards for this round are:

Weapon award
Stealth award

I will be the judge, so I won't enter

Hope this works

• 362 Replies
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

awesome, all that asked to join can, you can join anytime.

also, great to see you here cenere.

nice pic, prometheus

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'll be uploading a picture soon. I haven't entered an art contest before so I guess I'll give it a shot.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/336/f/a/kakashi_look_a_like_by_1337painter-d343112.png

Here you go. Does it remind you of someone? It was a bit rushed and I could've done better.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Awesome, great entries everyone, hectichermit, it can be an assasin thing,

DTMidian
DTMidian
23 posts
Nomad

New to Armor Games and this is my first post on the forums. I love art contests so I spent an hour or two on a submission for this. Here's my entry.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/337/f/5/crouched_tiger_hidden_assassin_by_dtmidian-d345h33.jpg

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Awesome, I started to make a little scene for you(not an entry). But I hope it's not got too much gore for Cenere,

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

haha wow i actually just made a ninja in paint not too long ago for some other contest that i guess died, hope you allow it?

It was the "only use two colors" or w/e contest idk...turned out fine

I made that. It wasn't really a contest and you were the only reply.

Threw this together. Really sucks. I couldn't get him to look ******.
I'm obsessed with the 3 style style thing.
http://kacboy.webs.com/photos/Random/Picture%201.png
DTMidian
DTMidian
23 posts
Nomad

Also, ninjas silently lol. Obviously.

I actually really like the concept...it'd be neat to see something a bit more fleshed out.
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

I made that. It wasn't really a contest and you were the only reply.

I hope you have more success with other things

and nice pic kac.

Judging time in one weeks time, on sunday the 12th(i think) LONDON TIME(i live in the uk)
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

I hope you have more success with other things

I do. I never have success with threads though.
Judging time in one weeks time, on sunday the 12th(i think) LONDON TIME(i live in the uk)

Yays! I need to figure out when that is for me.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Here's mine.
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9561/82520909.png
Ninja's so stealthy you can't see him.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

awesome, but make it where he is

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Should I move the judging day a bit earlier? because here are lots of entries, I just have to wait for hectic's one, then I'll judge

DTMidian
DTMidian
23 posts
Nomad

Saturday would be cool, but definitely only if hectic has gotten his submission in, if not I would give it till Sunday then.

DTMidian
DTMidian
23 posts
Nomad

I might end up with a different submission by then anyways, depending on my motivation level.

Showing 31-45 of 362