ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] [Ans] Corporation Inc, elevator problem

20 32456
isipare
isipare
4 posts
Nomad

In the decription of the latest version, it's written that the bug concerning worker (of all types) being blocked on floors was corrected but either i'm doing something wrong or my worker are still bugging because they can't work higher than the 2nd floor.
Anybody has an explanation ?
thanks

• 20 Replies
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Did you extend the elevator to all floors? Are there enough elevators? They might be going really slow. Answer when you read it.

isipare
isipare
4 posts
Nomad

I upgraded the elevator (third level) and there are three "elevator" by elevator shaft
and even if the elevator were slow i built lift tubes and they don't work above the second floor too :S

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Huh. Try to start a new building, but before you do, can you upgrade your elevator shaft to the last upgrade? Try to get the money before trying a new building.

isipare
isipare
4 posts
Nomad

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6922/hopf0.jpg
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1396/hop2.jpg
and i even tried to use fire ples and skyhook in huge number ... but nothing worked :S
the elevators are already on the last level unless you mean put 5 elevators in each elevator shaft ? ( but it wouldn't help because i can see that the three elevators per elevator shaft i already have are sufficient)

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Click on the bottom of the elevator (the down or = button) drag it down to the desired floor. Then click on the top (the up button) and drag it up to the desired floor. That should help.

isipare
isipare
4 posts
Nomad

**** that's it ... ^^'
Thanks a lot man
i think i'll start again because i tried so many thing that my "two-floor tower" doesn't look like anything ... at all

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

You're welcome. SOrry that it didn't work.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

You gotta extend the elevetor just click the little up arrow.that looks like this... ^

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

did you put in cheats

WvHawkvW
WvHawkvW
9 posts
Nomad

he didn't know there were cheats if he is doing it like i did it.....

new question: how do I get an avatar?

truedragonfist
truedragonfist
13 posts
Nomad

all yo do is pull the arrow up or down to make the arrow extend

leby34
leby34
1 posts
Nomad

i need help 2. I have 3 floors in the old version but i put ä extra elevator but they get stuck and cant reach the third floor.

help

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Stop posting in this thread. His question has been resolved.

qwedfgbnm
qwedfgbnm
1 posts
Nomad

Wow, i had the same problem! i feel stupid now...

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

Really i dont know maybe its in your computer ??? !!!!
or maybe no

Showing 1-15 of 20