ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze for Newbies

8 3073
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Level 1: You should find a Shotgun or Bazooka and just find the area near health and snipe, and move to pick up ammo. If you find a Grenade Launcher, get shield and go off on your own.
Weapon Tips: Shotgun, Bazooka, Assault Rifle, Grenade Launcher

• 8 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

That is good stuff to know. (Not being sarcastic).

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Thanks Plant is the easiest one for me, besides Stranded.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Is bazooka rocket launcher

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but

NEWBIES! IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD
YOU MUST, I MEAN MUST, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!
This is your FIRST training lesson! Today we learn about two things
Camping
Guns.
FIRST

Camping
An essential. Find a nice spot (ex. the area near the health pack in Plant, the house on the left in Abandonment) and hide there. If any people dare to get near you, shoot them. You SHOULD have a powerful weapon with you (especially on Plant) and you SHOULD be able to shoot. If you cannot shoot, find an isolated spot or press P. Good examples of areas to camp are the two mentioned earlier, an area near a spawn point in... what is it, the one with the packages? Anyways, the two areas in Stranded (left base, right base, on team deathmatch one is usually claimed) and underneath the left base, the upper right side corner area of VR with the Invincibility spawn point, and that's all I can think of for that lesson.

Guns
An essential for any gamer. You must understand the types. Pistol, which is good all around, Shotgun, which is good for 1 shot kills, Sniper, which is good for long distance shooting (when camping [see last lesson]) Bazooka, which is powerful and 1 shot 1 kill (Nicknamed "Terminator&quot, Zapper, which is good for draining health, and the Minigun, which is spammed, the Railgun, which is good for 2 shot 1 kills, the Assault Rifle, the all around automatic goodie, the Grenade Launcher which is in my opinion the best, and the last one I'll get back on you about.

Nicholas98
Nicholas98
189 posts
Nomad

Your kidding me.

Human campaign is easy, I've done it. whats hard is the alien campaign.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

It's kind of hard for me.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Plant and Abandonment is best for me.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Really? For me its any one except VR or Disposal.

Showing 1-8 of 8