ForumsSupport ForumIntroduction Sub-forum/thread

7 2547
Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

I think that there should be an introduction sub-forum. or at least a stickied thread in The Tavern.

Discuss.

• 7 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Alright, let's put our heads together all you regs. What all does this need to include and I'll gather all the info from this topic once we have enough and I'll make it and sticky it in the Tavern and Games section.

The only problem, is how it would be different from the FAQ.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well you could include that in the Tavern is the place to make forums games because I have seen some people get confused on that. They're always suggesting to mkae a new section that's just for fourm games. Oh, and I have no idea how this is going to differ from the FAQ!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well first Asherlee I think you need to clearify that the Tarvan is not a place to put random spam topics, I have seen many new members get mixed up and they put down things like "what kind of food did you eat this morning" or "I need freinds", clear up the fact that the tarvan is a place for real topics but that don't really fit in the other sections, it would be a lot cleaner....

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i hate the dumb posts in the taven they block out all the good ones

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I do not think it should encourage putting forum games in the Tavern, since most of them are spam, though it can mention that any forum games that are non-spam can be put there, and only there.

It should also emphasize that the tavern is not to be used for simply +1 topics, but moreso for topics that, as already stated, do not fit in the other spots. Also included should be that any threads that can be answered in one or two words should be reworded to necessitate an entire thought for an answer, instead of a yes or no answer.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Okay that's a good start DM.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Umm I can help out if you like ask me if you want my help.

Showing 1-7 of 7