ForumsWEPRWill the war on Terrorism ever end?

4 3426
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

No there will always be som new leader in charge and he will keep the terrorist numbers high and terroism more and more frequnt.

• 4 Replies
Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

I think this war will end when Obama is elected. He will end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

dude w/e obama is a muslim. thats who we are fighting against. he will only make it worse. we will all die and musklims will rule the world. it will be the next holocaust!

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

You don't think thats a little prejudice against muslims? There have been christian, jewish, white, arabic and almost any other race/religion terrorists. The war on terriosim will probably never end. Maybe our war with them will or Russia's or some other nations but it will never completly end. There will always be someone thats angrey at something and he/she will use a radical approch to end it. So unless you can find a plan to make everyone and I mean EVERYONE happy terrorism will never end. Also terorism can be used by world leaders since terriorism is really just using terror to get what you want.

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

the war between america and iraq, afgan yes but there will always be terrorists and staracreamer WTF are you thinking obama is the best choice for presadent. i dont want a guy whos gonna have a heart attack during the inogeration and not that im a against a female prsadent but i dont want that female to be clinton

Showing 1-4 of 4