ForumsSupport ForumTo the administration

11 2860
Butz
Butz
18 posts
Nomad

Administration, place some more things for the new site like houses, money, all to the site. The i want some more things for the site, the site needs more realiti and more games, etc.
This site is a great site, some more things will get the site to the best site of the world. You must place a world map, locations like: schools, colleges, houses, etc.

• 11 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Butz, not trying to be rude, but I don't understand anything you are saying...

What are you talking about with houses and reality?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Butz, please visit Google Earth and when you want to direct a message yo the administration send it to an administrator.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

nqkoi, are you making sense out of this?

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I understand what you are saying, don't worry . We are working on getting more features on the site, but we are still trying to make sure we are 100% happy with the current ones.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Ahhh, more features is what he is getting at. Gotcha! Yea, those guys will get there. This site has such great potential.

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

@Asherlee,

Yeah, we have a really great foundation so far. The nice thing about this site is that we have a lot of room to spread our wings and expand in different directions. The old Armor Games site started with basically a laundry list of games, and we now have a whole voting, rank, and armatar system... which was a huge leap from the static site. And since we are all very new to this, we are constantly coming up with ideas and ways to make the site better.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

John, it looks great thus far. Seems like you guys have a lot of loyal fans who are willing to through out some ideas to make it better. Keep it up!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think he means something kind of like Neopets. With a central map, stores and locations where you can sell money, etc.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Ive been trying to convince Tony to work on a multiplayer RPG medieval game with me...

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

nqkoi1, do you do any server sides stuff?

On-topic: I don't think the profiles should lean towards a huge game. I think keeping it down to just unlockable things like armatars and chat rooms or stuff like that. First, I think all the spam issues need to be fixed before anything. Things like not allowing 1-5 word comments and maybe removing the points given for comments on profiles.

Butz
Butz
18 posts
Nomad

Good replyes! thanks for all that posted replies!

Showing 1-11 of 11