ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 725726
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, humans were able to eat T-rexes first and also there were many herbivorous dinsoaurs eggs left, so they could start breeding them.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, the eggs mutated in absolute monsters that humanity can't face.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, humanity needn't face them. They could just make horrifying, yet tasty omelettes.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, Even the eggs mutated and can't die, they will aggressively attack anything.

Dujas
Dujas
59 posts
Bard

Fortunately, all the eggs hatch into peace loving chickens and hens

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately, they were just normal chickens in the phase of juvenescence. They all grew up into chicken-monsters, enormous, 8 feet tall, buff rambo-chickens. Yeah, I mean it - Rambo Chickens. They stole weapons and started war with humanity.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Fortunately, we tortured them by showing them human foods made of chicken, and they surrender.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately, they also were chicken-cannibals. They ate chicken-food and the proteins just empowered them.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Fortunately, the protein made them smarter. This is good because the rambo-chicken-cannibal-monsters created a nation on a formerly remote island in the middle of the Pacific. Their leaders and producers are located far away from any human civilization. When they stole weapons, they only stole rifles and handguns. They didn't anticipate nuclear warfare, so we blow up 80% of their population and the chickens surrender. The Human-Poultric War has ended.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately aliens have decided to wage a war on humanity in a day and we don't know what weapons they possess.

nguyenhuyen020589
nguyenhuyen020589
8 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, you died

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, someone found the Soul Stone and resurrected me.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, it was your worst enemy and he used the Soul Stone just so he could smite you again.

Also, the remaining 20% of chickens ended up getting horrible mutations and ended up reverse-evolutioning themselves into T-rexes.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, we found tranquilizer darts.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Unfortunately, the t-rexes are basically the indominous raptors from jurassic world so they can trick us into thinking the darts work

Showing 4126-4140 of 4264