ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 725697
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, the bunker is running out of food.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, they have a greenhouse, so they can produce enough food. Plus, they can replant the earth.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, the greenhouse's roof breaks, leaking in radiation leftover from the meteor.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, security measures kick in and lock down the affected portion, minimizing the damage.

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, even after the security measure, the radiation spread from plant to plant, slowly destroying things.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, there's a second greenhouse that we fortified after the first roof broke.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, they are connected and soon the radiation will leak into the second greenhouse.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, we managed to stuff the connecting corridor with extra hazmat suits, thereby blocking out the radiation. And there's another door to the greenhouse, so nobody gets to pull that card.

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, the second greenhouse was structurally unsound, and was beginning to collapse.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the collapse was so slow, the dust in the atmosphere would settle before it collapsed. Then the humans could simply walk out and plant their crops in the land.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, the radiation is still out there even when the dust settles, so we still can't go out.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, with the DeRadiationifier™, we can get rid of radiation! How? Of course, by speeding up radioactive decay! That's a good thing, right? RIGHT!?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Um... sure. But unfortunately, that process still takes years, and the supplies are dwindling.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, humans hibernated majority of the population to avoid starvation, they have time. And what do you know? Now they also have a lot of meat in the freezer.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately the meat in the freezer is... Hibernating.

Showing 4156-4170 of 4264