ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 727107
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, it is prone to malfunction.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, 'prone to malfunction' doesn't mean it will. And it didn't! YAY!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, the mammoths weren't killed by the radiation and became the Ancient Mutant Not-trained-in-martial-arts Mammoths™ or the AMNoM™ for short.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Fortunately, all the mammoths sought was the sensei. I volunteer to bear that burden. The first lesson is taking place at my humble dojo as I'm writing this.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, they sustained injuries fighting a very specific hairy Swiss cheese and blame you for not drilling them hard enough.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, that cheese is now gone and they have a new enemy: the NINJA CHEESE! They swear to protect humanity and annihilate all abominations that threaten us from now on.

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, the NINJA CHEESE is able to defeat them all, leaving us all in grave danger.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, the ninja cheese is no real threat. It's almost dead anyway. And hey, free mammoth meat!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Unfortunately, a battalion of samurai followed the ninja cheese. They apparently learned modern military strategy. Huh.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Fortunately, those samurai are all just cheesy ninja holograms. They can't actually do anything.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately... wait what are those bones? Huge, and I see tusks... NOOO! IT CAN'T BE! MY PUPILS! >< I pay the necromancers to animate the bones.

Unfortunately, the army of Skeleton-Mammoths marches towards the petty human villages.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Fortunately, the magic linking their bones together is extremely weak and they fall apart before they get there.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, they simply pull themselves back together and continue. Slowly.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Fortunately, they weaken every time they pull themselves together and they eventually die.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Unfortunately, mammoths’ desire for revenge fueled them with enough dark magic that it constructed joints, sinews and muscles holding them fast together. All black like tar but the blackest are their hearts. Now nothing can stop their murderous design!

Showing 4186-4200 of 4264