ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 727410
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fortunately, this isn't 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' and we eventually lead on to more happier lives.

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortuantly you cant read Lemony Snickets mind (search him if u dont no who he is - then it will make sense)

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Fortunately, the previous unfortunately wasn't super unfortunate. Also, our lives truly start to become less and less perpetually unfortunate.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Unfortunately, aliens decide to trap us all into a virtual simulation of Earth.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Fortunately, the simulation is near-perfect so we don't really care. Also, the aliens are quite friendly, they just wanted us to live a more perfect life, only possible in a simulation.

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortuantly they are only being friendly as a cover their plan is to exterminate us all NOW

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Fortunately, their plans to exterminate us were faulty and it merely wiped out half of the alien population.

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortuantly they reproduce in 1 mili second and are as brainy as humans, so they carry out their plan

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fortunately, they have very short lifespans.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Unfortunately, They already concocted the elixir of Immortality.

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Fortuantly one of the humans had drank it

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Unfortunately, the elixir only works on aliens, not humans, and the human who drank it melted on-site.

paulhar1s50n
paulhar1s50n
25 posts
Nomad

Fortunately, the aliens who drank the elixir are generous and kind hearted so they created an elixir of life consumable by humans...

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Unfortunately, once the aliens had children and those children grew up, which doesn't take long at all, they became hostile once again.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Unfortunately, the logistics of the contingency plan weren't worked out very well and so most everyone was just confused as heck.

Showing 4066-4080 of 4264