ForumsForum GamesThe Unfortunately, Fortunately Game

4264 725734
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ok for example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Ok lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...

• 4,264 Replies
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, the dogs have a phobia of circles and are very scared of the eleventh circle of hell.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, their phobia only adds to their fear, meaning that the 11th Circle is working.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, Jesus drops by and turns the Circle into a Pentagon. (Not to offend theists)

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, George Bush appears, and turns it into the shape of Iraq. (Not to offend Republicans, Bushians, or Iraqis)

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, George Bush also------Wait, I don't want this to turn into a political debate. :P

Unfortunately, Ra drops by and decides to make it a 3-d version of the Sphinx, because Iraq looks like the Sphinx. Kind of.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunatley, George Bush declares war on it. Apparently, the Spinx is a Weapon of Slightly-Large Destruction. (Wow, I'm currently breaking the GOP's Eleventh Commandment...)

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, all the demons in hell stop the war immediately and block George Bush from the reality of Hell.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, George Bush brings his own personal demons: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and gains entrance into Hell again.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, his demons are too sissy to actually do anything, so they just hide behind GB.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, GB's Demons use 'Wall Street Powers', and bankrupt Hell.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, hell has no currency system. So it's impossible to make hell bankrupt.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, Hell's currency system is backed by the soul, and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac direct the souls to their accounting departments.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, jobs are for life, and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are confined to the accounting departments for life, and GB is stranded.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Fortunately, GB is a demon, and his brethren welcome him.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

I knew it!

Unfortunately, they love him so much that they swallow him whole.

Showing 106-120 of 4264