ForumsGamesThe formation of RDM

12 2823
TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

ATTENTION: I am creating a group of elite Armor game members who will eventually rule the world. There will only be 6 slots for the team and I obviously occupy one of them. contact my page if interested. Because we're new it's first come first serve at this point. BUT REMEMBER: Just because you are accepted doesn't mean you will forever be on the team. for example, If your Armor Points are plateauing or some one of a higher rank asks to join, you might be on the chopping block and might have to prove yourself. The team name is RDM and only if you are apart of RDM will you know what it stands for. Contact me if interested, on my profile page. Thank you for your couriosity.

• 12 Replies
TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

post when you get here lil gangsta!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Sup Im hear...So shouldn
t this be in the tarvan?

TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

ya prob but oh well okay so i see your a member of lots of clubs. which one is/would be your first priority?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I gusse this one because the others have been dead for a long time, and this seems importent! lol, as long as you the boss dosem't leave and this becomes dead, this is number 1.

TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

super! and trust me i won't leave. okay answer the following:
name (optional):
years on armor games:
fav. type of games:
sworn to secrecy for all future information, and to never leave the association unless asked to:

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

name (optional):
years on armor games:
fav. type of games:

Male
Blaze (lol)
2 years
Shooting,action
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Can i join? or is it just the people you pick?By the way how can you be a member you have less than 500 Ap.Cant somone overun you?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Can i join? or is it just the people you pick?By the way how can you be a member you have less than 500 Ap.Cant somone overun you?

LOL ahahaha, he dose have a point, but since he's boss I gusse no!
152 posts
Nomad

lol nice

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

kind of weird too rule the world with 6 members while there are miljards of other pple :P but funny

TheBigCheese
TheBigCheese
16 posts
Nomad

no joke!!!!! lol

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

^LOL yeah but it can happen, like the secret 10 in vennice,italy, also ask on his prfile people...

Showing 1-12 of 12