ForumsNews and FeedbackAvatars in AG3??

22 6583
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Are there going to be a lot of new avatars in AG3, and are the avatars that you cant get any more (Like mine, I think) Going to get erased? I really hope they dont, because I really like my avatar.

• 22 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Carlie, who ran them, has been very busy with something more important than AG, which is why there have been nothing for a while.

Gantic has been doing something similar to an armatar challenge. I participated in the last one, which was pretty fun; I plan to do the next one over Winter Break. Anyway, I guess only administrators can directly manipulate the site. It would be very cool to do an armatar contest, but it would take an admin like Ian to host it
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I plan to do the next one over Winter Break

Are you saying there is going to be a Armatar challenge this winter?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

nonononononononono....This is what I was talking about:

It's a community tile project by Gantic. We submit pictures like an armatar challenge, but without the implementation of them. It's mostly for fun, and the rest for getting better at art. Right now, we are doing seasons as a theme. The last one was a signature of us as users. For instance, I made one with my dwarf helmet in the shape of an F. Anyway, it's really fun to do--I encourage everyone to try it at least once. That, and the tile compilation would look AWESOME with lots of entries. You can make as many as you want, in fact.

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

i think we should have seasonal and like 5 or 10 armatars unlocked eached month i was thinking

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I like the armatars here. They have certain uniqueness that nothing else has. If you do take away the armatars a lot of people will be disappointed.

I feel the same way. I really like the ones here, and I haven't even seen all of them.
I really believe you should just be able to upload an appropriate armatar without a certain number of ap.

I don't. That would take out the fun of choosing the avatars we have here!
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

If you guys want more armatars, leave a note for Dan and tell him so.

Showing 16-21 of 22